🌻 Dance Practice 🌻

Author's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few days left for the dance competition.

Eunwoo and Y/n are practicing really hard. Jungkook didn't like that Eunwoo and Y/n are dancing together. He became very jealous. And on the other hand, Eunwoo was enjoying Y/n being in his arms. And Y/n also enjoys being with his crush and she always reminds herself that he loves someone else.

Eunwoo:- "Okay, let's take 5 min break."
He said and they sit on the floor.

Y/n:- "You are a good dancer Eunwoo."

Eunwoo:- "Thanks Y/n. You are also a very good dancer. I feel lucky to have you as my dance partner."

Y/n:- "Thanks Eunwoo."They were talking to each other without knowing that someone was feeling jealous after seeing them from afar.

J-hope:- "Don't feel sad Kookie they are just dancing together."

Jungkook:- "I know Hyung but I couldn't see her in someone else arms." Then Jimin came there.

Jimin:- "What happened Kookie? Why are you looking sad?" He asked him while placing his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

J-hope:- "Nothing. Just being jealous of Eunwoo." Jimin starts teasing him.

Jimin:- "Awwwww. Poor Kookie."

Jungkook:- "Hyung please not now. I am really pissed right now. Just don't start now."

Jimin:- "Okay sorry. But did you think of any plan to make her fall in love with you?"

Jungkook:- "Not yet hyung but I will soon make her fall in love with me."

Jimin:- "Okay but let's go I'm really hungry." He said while pouting.

Jungkook:- "Okay, let's take Y/n together." He went to Y/n. "Y/n let's go have lunch then do your practice."

Y/n:- "Okay let's go." Jungkook gave her hand to stand up and they went for lunch.

Two days before the competition
÷

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Only two days were left for their competition and Y/n was very nervous about their performance. During practice, Y/n was doing a step and she fell very badly.

Y/n:- "Ouch!!!!" She starts crying. Eunwoo became worried and Jungkook came fastly to her and pushed Eunwoo.

Jungkook:- "Y/n! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

Y/n:- "Jungkook it's hurting." She said while crying. Seeing her crying Jungkook became more worried.

Eunwoo:- "I will call the doctor." He calls the doctor. Jungkook make her stand up but she can't able to stand up so he carried her and make her sit on a chair.

J-hope:- "I will bring some water for her." The doctor came and check her. He try to move her foot but she refused by saying it hurts.

Doctor:- "She got a fracture." They all become shocked. "She has to do complete bed rest for a week."

Y/n:- "No! Doctor, I can't. Two days are left for the competition."

Doctor:- "Sorry to say Y/n but I don't think you can perform now." She starts crying again.

Eunwoo:- "It's okay Y/n. Forget about competition your health came first."

Y/n:- "But we practice really hard. Now because of my carelessness."

Jungkook:- "It's okay shortie. Don't cry." He said while hugging her and she hug him back and Eunwoo became jealous. Jungkook makes her calm. An idea came to her mind.

Y/n:- "I have an idea.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys 👋

I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter.

So what idea came into Y/n's mind?

Let's find out in the next chapter. Till then.

 Till then

OMG 😳 did you see this pianist Yoongi? Yoongi with long hair and playing piano is just😍😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥

Love you 💜

Purple you 💜