🌻 Can't Forgive 🌻

Y/n's pov
------------

When I reached home I directly went to my room and sit on the bed while thinking about the past. He hurts me, he didn't even think about me, before going. No call, no message, why?? He leave me without any information and didn't even contact me in these past years and suddenly he came back. When I needed him, he was not there for me but now he suddenly pop up from nowhere. I know You guys must be thinking why am I getting angry over such a small thing? But these small things affect me. Because there are few people in my life my parents and my best friends, and he was one of them but I don't think he ever considered me as his best friend because if he had, he wouldn't have gone without telling me. I know he must have some reasons that's why he went away but he could have informed me before going if he wanted, but no he chose to go without any information. It hurts me the most, that's why I am angry with him. I know I can't stay angry at Jungkook for long. But I will not forgive him easily.

After dinner
---------------

Before going to bed I do my face routine and do my diary writing. When I was going to bed suddenly I saw Namjoon calling me. And I accept the call.

On call
----------

Namjoon:- Hii y/n

Me:- Hey Joonie

Namjoon:- How are you feeling now??... Taehyung said you were not feeling good so, you went home.

Me:- Oh! Yes, It was just a headache. Now I am feeling better.

Namjoon:- Okay. By the way, would you listen to me once, what will I say?

Me:- What??

Namjoon:- Please you and Jungkook sort out problems between both of you. We can't see both of you fighting with each other.

Me:- I know Joonie. But I can't easily forgive him. He went away without any information and didn't even contact us in those years.

Namjoon:- I agree with you, but he is accepting his mistake Y/n

Me:- I know he is accepting his mistakes, but I need some time to think about this. I hope you will understand me.

Namjoon:- Okay. Anyways we are planning to go to the club tomorrow, so will you come??

Me:- No Joonie I can't

Namjoon:- Why??

Me:- I'm not in the mood.

Namjoon:- Please Y/n for me, please. You will feel good, please

Me:- Okay. I will. Now
happy.

Namjoon:- Very. Hihihi. Okay done. We will come to pick you up so be ready bye, good night.

Me:- Okay. Bye, good
night.

Then I ended the call and go to sleep.

Next day
------------

When I went to college and when I reached my locker I saw a note on my locker.

Note
--------

"Please Y/n forgive me I am so sorry I know I did a mistake not informing you and I'm really sorry for that please forgive your kookie. I am asking forgiveness through this note because I know you will never listen to me. So please just once forgive me shortie."

I'm not going to forgive you so soon, I will not talk to you easily. You have to convince me. I want to see how will you do that, a smirk appeared on my lips. Then I Start walking towards my classroom but suddenly I bumped into someone. And I tightly closed my eyes to feel the pain, but again I didn't feel anything then I open my eyes and saw...................
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys 👋

So what do you think?? Who is that person who saves Y/n from falling???

I hope you will enjoy this chapter also
Thank you soooooo much for reading
And for the support

I hope you will enjoy this chapter also Thank you soooooo much for readingAnd for the support

Love you 💜
Purple you 💜