40 (make me yours) |•epilogue +18•|

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

...Author POV...

"I don't want to wait yoongi... I want you NOW..." jimin said looking deeply into yoongi's eyes. Yoongi smile and peck jimin's forehead.

"Are you sure Jiminie...!!" Yoongi asked one last time to confirm. "I trust you and am sure a-about this.." jimin said slightly blushing. "Thank you for trusting me jimin" yoongi said and kissed jimin with full of love and lying on the bed, on top of Jimin's body. This kiss started heating up after a while. The lips of these two move together. And Yoongi and Jimin are fighting with their tongues as to who will be the dominating.

Jimin let Yoongi win and Yoongi took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside Jimin's mouth and savor every corner of Jimin's mouth. Jimin's body is sweating for their heating session. Jimin moans inside of yoongi's mouth as yoongi's tongue explores every corner of his mouth.

After a while, Yoongi got up and looked at the mess he had made for Jimin. Yoongi smirk and come closer to jimin and whispered. "You make me insane jimin" Yoongi's deep voice echoing jimin's ears. Jimin blushed at the deep voice and looked away. Yoongi saw it and lick jimin's earlobe.

...jimin's POV...

I gasp at the sudden attack and i can't help it as i moaned. "Y-yo-yoongi..." i moaned. Yoongi slowly capture my lip and kissed me passionately. I fist his hair tightly because of the heat of our kiss. We both can feel the warmness of each other. I feel so hot that I wanna rip my clothes off. I can't take it anymore, yoongi continued to kiss my neck between the lip kiss send to the higher sky.

Yoongi got up and removed the belt of my pants. "Y-yo-yoongi I.. I c-can-.." I cut off by yoongi. "I can help baby. You don't know how long I dreamed of staying with you like this" yoongi said, we huffing heavily, our heat is controlling us now. He removed my pants when I'm just in my underwear. Yoongi start to undress him. Finally he is completely naked, my eyes going all over his milky skin. Finally it stopped at his abs. 'Omg... it is very nice as hell' I thought and suddenly I wanted to touch his abs.

I slowly touched his abs and amazed by his smooth and pale skin. Suddenly, my eyes went to Yoongi's hard member, I quickly looked away, blushing madly. "Looks like you like what you see" yoongi said and smirk. I shook my head as no but it didn't matter cause he bent down and kissed my inner thighs makes me go out of my mind. "Ahhh.. y-yoongiii" everything it's too hot to resist. His hands are travelling through my body when I can't help bit moaning louder and louder.

I looked down when I can see how much want me now. He makes me crazy, his every touch is a turn on to me. I feel my member twitched. Yoongi come to my neck again like it's his favourite place. He butterflies kissed my neck and started to sucking it again. I moaning mess now.

My whole body is too much sensitive now that I still moaning whatever I feel his hand touching on my skin. I don't know why I can't resist my sinful voice. He painted so many hickeys on my neck. I dig my nails on his arms when he works on my neck make me moan. Yoongi locked his hands with me and suck my collarbone makes me hugs his back. My knees getting weaker by his every movement of his hands on my body.

He go down and suck my nips makes me moan loudly. He suck it a while and slowly removed my underwear with his teeths. I'm blushing really harder and I am moaning mess now. He slowly stroke my crotch send me to heaven. I can't express the way he's giving me pleasure. He's teasing are too much for now my body wants more.. more of him. "Yoon..gi.. stop teasing m-me.. a-and do i-it ahhh" I said breathing heavily.

"Do what baby huh?" Yoongi asked smirk on his face. "Ahh.. p-please l-love meee... l-love me moree...Ahaa. I ca-can't take it a-anymoreeee" I whines want more pleasure by yoongi. "As you wish my love. I'll send you to heaven tonight baby" yoongi said and started to stroke his member and he opened my legs and looked at me.

"N-no need to.. p-prepare me, because th-this is not my fi-first timeee" I said looking at him. "But if I inside you without preparing you, you will be hurt baby" yoongi said. "N-no, i..i don't c-care. I w-want you i-inside of mee... I like your p-pain yoongiii. It w-will be a d-delicious pain" I said looking deeply into his eyes.

"Fuck jimin, you driving me crazy" yoongi said and started to searching drawer. He grabbed some bottles and pure it to his hand and careers his member with it. "This lube will make our work e-easier ahaa" yoongi moans when he position his member to my hole and wide my legs. He looked at me, I just smiled and nodded for him to go ahead. Yoongi slowly pushed his member inside me. I screamed in pain but yoongi bent down closer to my face and kiss me lovingly to forget the pain.

After a while I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him. "Y-you c-can move y-yoongii" I said breathing heavily. He nod and kissed my forehead and started to move inside me. "Ahh.. a-ah.. ahhh.. y-yoongiii" I moaned his name in Yoongi's ear. "Ah jimin y-your so tight.. oh" yoongi moaned while thrusting inside of me. "Y-yo-yoongi FASTERRR... pleasssee" I screamed.

Yoongi pounding his member faster in and out of me, it's feel so heaven. "yoongiii F-feel soo g-good aha..!!" I moaned while digging my nails on his back. I cover his back with red scratches. Suddenly I feel something knotted in my stomach. "Y-yoongi I'm c-closed.." I screamed. "M-me too baby. Let's c-come together babe" yoongi said and pounding me hard and faster while stroking my member. I moaning crazily. "AHHHHH.. YOOONGIIII" After three more thrusts, I came on my stomach and yoongi's hand screaming. After a while Yoongi came inside me. He's cum feeling so hot inside of me. I like it.

Yoongi fell on top of me, now only i could hear, both of our hearts pounding and our gasps for breath. After a while we could catch our breath and yoongi got up and went to the bathroom and come out with wet towel. He went towards the bed and cleaned me and himself. I smiled when he returned to bed and lies beside me and covered us with the blanket. Yoongi come closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I hug him and put my head on his chest.

"Jimin!" Yoongi started, I hummed. "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?!.. We should start our new life as a newly married couple" yoongi said playing with my hair. "Yoongiii.. it's paininggg. Let's just stay at home and cuddle, okay?" I whines. I heard yoongi chuckling, I pouted. "Your so bad" I said and pouted. "Does that mean am i bad to sex? Yoongi asked with a smirk and my eyes widened.

"I...I didn't m-mean that" I said hidden under the duvet. I heard yoongi chuckling again. "I love you" yoongi suddenly said. "I-i love you too" I says still while hiding. "Come out babe" yoongi said but I didn't move so yoongi come under the duvet. "Yah get out...I'm naked" I shouted.

"Your beautiful when you blushing" yoongi said and I blushed hard even more. "Mmm yoongiii" I whines and hug him tightly. "Yoongi.. we'll start a new life from now on, okay?" I said. "Yeah, let's start our new life" yoongi said and pecked my forehead and we both closed our eyes.

This wasn't end of them...
It was new starting of their journey...!!!

...The End...

The End

How is my story ending? If you like this story, keep voting please. Love you guys. Bye. See you again in another Yoonmin story. 안녕히 계세요. 또 보자♡♡