31 (my wish)

...Jimin POV...

Yoongi and I finished eating and went out. Yoongi and Jack are discussing their work in front of the dining room. I stand next to Yoongi, looking at the sea near the hotel.

While Yoongi was talking to Jack, I could see Jack looking at me minute by minute. It's very unpleasant because he looks at me with an ugly look. (A/n: perverted glance)

Yoongi doesn't notice it because he is talking about one of his next missions with Jack. It is very uncomfortable for me to be there because of that Jack's ugly look. "y-yoongi.. I want to go to the sea" I said, Yoongi looked at me blankly. "I-i want to be with y-you for a while" I said stuttering, Yoongi looked at me confusedly. I showed my puppy eyes. Yoongi stretched his neck.

"Well, let's talk about this tomorrow, Jack. I have to go now, Jimin needs me" yoongi said and looked at me. "Let's go" yoongi said happily. I nodded and went with him. As we walked towards the sea, I looked back. I noticed that Jack was still looking at us, so I leaned closer to Yoongi and held his hand. Yoongi was surprised by my action. And he realized that I was afraid of something, so he squeezed my hand lightly. I felt comfortable around him so I stayed still.

We went to the sea. I'm still holding Yoongi's hand. Yoongi didn't take his hand from me, so we both walked in the sea like this. While we were walking like this, Yoongi suddenly turned towards me. I looked at him blankly and I separated from the hold.

 "Why did you change all of a sudden, jimin?" Yoongi asked, I gulped because I haven't words to say him

"Why did you change all of a sudden, jimin?" Yoongi asked, I gulped because I haven't words to say him. Yoongi took a step closer to me. "Tell me, jimin!" Yoongi says that, He is getting closer to me. I look down and step back. "I-i.." I stuttered. When Yoongi finally got close to me, i leaned against a tree behind me. He is so close to me that his hot breath tickles my upper lip. Yoongi didn't take his eyes off mine. He touched my cheek with his hand and Squeezed it lightly.

"Tell me what you have to say jimin" yoongi said and closed his face to me. I gulped. "I.. r-really.." I want to tell Yoongi about what happened earlier with Jack. But I'm afraid to tell him. "Tell jimin" yoongi said and he put his other hand around my waist. It was like a shiver goes down to my spine. "Earlier, while we were eating w-with Jack, he t-touched my hand to give him a tissue. And while you and Jack were t-talking, he was looking at m-me uglyly. It's uncomfortable to me. So that's why i-i.." I stopped when because I don't want to continue it.

"You what jimin?" Yoongi keeps asking about it. I looked into his eyes, he was looking into mine as if to swallow me. "T-that's why I.. h-hold y-your hand" I said and looked away from his eyes. "Then why did you hold my hand jimin?" Yoongi asked again. I didn't have a answer to his question.

"Th-then he will see, who I b-belongs to" I said, I looked into his eyes now. I saw Yoongi smirk from the corner of his mouth. He came closer to my face and asked, "Who do you belong to? Hmm?"

I could not answer that question, so I escaped from his grasp and went towards the sea. I am now blushed as a red tomato. When I was about to walk like that, Yoongi came behind me and pulled my hand to stop me.
He keeps both my wrists on his chest and looks into my eyes. I'm shocked at his sudden action.

"Tell me jimin... who do you belong to?" Yoongi asked. I tried to get out of his grip but I couldn't because he was holding my wrists tightly. "Y-yoon....yoongi!" I asked shockedly Because I was looking down and I saw a crab going near his legs. "y-yoongi your leg..." I said but he didn't attention to me. "Look at your leg yoongi!" I yelled but he didn't mind my words. "Answer the question I asked. Without avoiding my question" yoongi said and I sighs.

"Okay then you stay the-" I interrupted by yoongi. "OWWW...AHH. THIS SHIT" Yoongi screamed and fell to the ground, wrapped his fingers around his leg. I was there laughing. "I told you that's what you should look down on, but you didn't listen. Now stop shouting you cat" I said, I was still holding my stomach and laughing hard. "Oh, I'm crying. Haha" I whipped my tears and looked at Yoongi's face.

"Don't look at me like that. Ow.. it's hurting" yoongi hissed at his toe. "help me without taking me for a joke!" Yoongi yelled me and pout. "Why can't you get up by yourself?" I asked teasingly. "This fucking crab ate my toe! But my whole leg hurts" yoongi said and Pout. I cooced mentally. "Okay, I'll help, give me your hand" I said and I put my hand forward to hold him.

Yoongi suddenly pulled me. Now I am on top of him. "w-what are y-you doing!. l-let me go" I said, My face turned red again. "Why are you blushing?" Yoongi asked teasingly. I pushed him and tried to get up, but he held me tight by my hand. "N-no, I'm n-not" I said and looked away.

"Oh! Look.." I said and I pointed my finger towards the sea. He looked in the direction I pointed. A star falls in the sky. "it's beautiful... Let's make a wish" I said and looked at yoongi. He nod. I closed my eyes and made a wish. When I opened my eyes, I saw Yoongi looking at me. "W-why?" I asked. "Beautiful.." yoongi said and and I looked at him blankly. "W-what?" I asked and He came back to the earth.

"That star is beautiful." Yoongi said and I hummed. We are still lying on the ground. Neither of us understand it. I looked into his eyes, it was shining like the moon of the sky. We are both lying on the ground and looking into each other's eyes as if time has stopped there. "Did you make a wish?" I asked. "Hmm.. I make a wish. Its,we will always be together like this" yoongi said and My heart started beating fast. I think Yoongi can hear that sound too. I quickly cleared my throat and stood up.

"L-let's go!. It's c-cold outside." I said and he nodded.

To be continued...