ep.15

One week ago

...no one pov...

Jimin is admitted at the hospital, his friends come to see him, and yoongi's parents come to see him. Yoongi comes every day after school to see if Jimin is fine. Jimin is not alone now, he has friends to love him.

Today is the day Jimin goes home from the hospital. Yoongi came and took him to his home.

Time skip at min's mansion

...jimin pov...

It is getting evening. I'm sitting on bench in yoongi's mnsion backyard, reading a book. As I was reading the book, suddenly I was in blindfold. someone was cover my eyes with his hands gently. I know it's Yoongi. He is the one who treats me softly.

"Yoongi, this is you, isn't it?" I said, closing the book. "How did you know?" He asked as he uncovered his hands from my eyes and sat down next to me. "Magic" I said, tickled him. "Stop. You know, if I start, you're lying on the floor and you can't stop your crying." he said warning to me. "Okay okay" I said pouting. "Hey don't Pout. you know I don't want see your Pout because I will fell for it someday" he said teasingly. I blushed his words. "Y-your so b-bad hyung" I said looking down. Because my face look like now tomato. "o-ok why did you come?" I changed the subject. "Mm..I have something to show you" he said seriously. "W-what?" I asked. "Come with me" he said and I nod. He helped me get up and sit my wheelchair.

He pushed my wheelchair and came to a black door. A door I have never seen before."Where are we?" I asked him. "Do not be afraid, I am with you. Come on, there's a staircase down here. I'll carry you" he said help me to get up and he open the door. We went inside. That room was dark and I was scared so I squeezed his shirt. He looked at me and gave me a peck in my forehead to clam me down. I blushed a little at his peck. I hid my face behind his chest. He chuckle at my cute. we came down. it's like a basement. I looked around There are chains everywhere and there are blood stains in some places. At the side I saw someone sitting in a chair but his hands were handcuff behind the chair and his face was covered with blood. That's why I can't see that man's face. I hid again in Yoongi's chest for fear of me. He patted my back.

Yoongi told someone standing there to hold me because I can't stand. A man came and he was wearing black alone. His face was covered with a black mask he came and held me without falling. Yoongi went and lifted the face of the man sitting there. I was shocked to see the man's face. That was my stepfather.

...yoongi pov...

I looked at jimin. I saw his eyes widen. He trembles with fear. I know Jimin is very sensitive so I went to him. I went to Jim and hugged him. I can feel him crying on my shoulder so I rubbed his back. I parted from the hug and peck on the cheek. "Don't cry jimina" I said emotionly. He nod slowly still sobbing.

"Jimin please save me. look at me, my all over body blood, this man hit me jimin. Please save me" I heard that asshole screaming for help. "Get ready to go to hell right now for what you did to Jimin" I said and took my gun. I looked jimin, he gasp my sudden action. "Don't worry Jimin you're free from today. after this jerk dies" I said and point my gun to jimin's stepfather head. "N-no Yo-yoongi don't k-kill him" Suddenly Jimin begs me. 'No you have to do this yoongi' I thought myself. On the one hand Jimin cry and begging don't do this, on the other hand my mind tells me to do this. I made a decision "sorry jimin" I said and,

*Bang*

I looked at Jimin and he suddenly fainted. I picked him up and quickly went to my room and put him my bed.

~To be continued~
(Sorry to time skip anytime)