ep.25 (Same stories)

4 weak passed

...jimin pov...

It's been four weeks since I've been in my room alone. I'm going out of my room, only when yoongi goes out. After that fight, I'm not even talking to him.

I'm in my roo now and I'm reading a book. Thisis the second time I have read that book. Because I love this book so much. The end of the book is very sad, because in the end the girl in the book does not get her true love, so the girl is forgets her old memories and leaves the country.

The first time I read that book I cried at that end. But as I read that bookw, the life story of the girl in that book and my life story both seem to be the same. Because that girl and I have not met true love. That's why I do not accept that love.

While I was reading the book, suddenly I got a call. I was flinched by the call on my phone, Because I was going deep into this book. I took my phone to see who had calle

me. It was unknown number so I answered it.

In the call
"Hello" I heard a deep voice from the call.

"H-hello.. I'm jimin. Ho-how can I help you?" I asked stuttering.

"Mm jimin... It's me yoongi" yoongi said in the call.

"Ho-how did you know my n-number?" I asked confusedly.

"I have something to tell you" he said ignore my question.

"What is it?" I asked coldly.

"There is a party. I received the invitation before but I forgot to tell you about the party. It will be held tonight and i wants you to go with me because it was couple party" he said.

"I can'-" before I could say 'i can't' he cut my words.

"Our parents also come that party" he said cut my words before I can finish.

I cursed under my breath and say. "I will come. What time is it?" I asked and sadly Pout because I have to face him again.

"To seven. Get ready and I'll pick you" he said and I hummed.

"By-" I hung up before he could say.

End the call

I sighs and looked at the time. It is five o'clock in the evening. I have two more hours. I closed the book and went to the closet to pick a nice dress. I chose an outfit. I think it's nice to me.

Time skip at 7pm

               (This is jimin's outfit)

As I was getting ready and looking in the mirror I heard the sound of a car. I look at myself in the mirror one last time. I took my phone and my wallet and went downstairs

As I was walking down the living room I saw yoongi staring at me with his mouth open.

                (This is yoongi's outfit)

'Why he staring at me like this? Am I look ugly? But he is handsome today' I thought and clearly my mind. But he still frozen his spot and staring at me like he seems a ghost.

"Y-yoongi" I called his name and he came back to earth. "Ah..I..mm..your so b-eautiful to-today" he said stuttering and we went to the outside. He opened the car door for me and I slowly thank him and inside the car. He smile and went to the passenger seat on the other side and sat down. Yoongi signaled the driver to go.

~To be continued~