39 (begin of our story) |•End•|

...Jimin's POV...

We both stare, lost in each other's eyes. Yoongi carried me and placed me gently on our bed and lies beside me. He looks at me lovingly and starts slow placely rubbing my cheeks. I admire at him smilingly. All of a sudden my smile faded because I remembered the biggest problem that was bothering me.

Yoongi notice my sudden change and asked, "what's wrong jiminie?" Yoongi asked still rubbing my cheeks softly. "Y-yoongi..!!" I asked, thinking whether to ask it or not. "Hmm?" Yoongi hummed. I sit up and leaned against the headboard. Yoongi looked at me worriedly. "d-do... y-you really l-love me...?" I asked looking down.

"I-i.. need to c-confirm that. That's why I a-asked" I said. I can feel yoongi is in confused now but he quickly sit up and come close to me and cup my cheeks. "Definitely, yes. Why don't I love you Jiminie? You don't know I fell in love with you the first day I saw you in our university..... But the question I still have is why you left me five years ago without even telling me" yoongi said and sadly sighs.

"w-why do you act l-like you don't know anything yoongi?" I asked, thinking back to five years at once, I cried in front of yoongi. Yoongi quickly hug me and soothing me to comfort. After a while I stopped crying and parted from the hug. I looked into his eyes, I saw he was still confused.

"I w-will tell you what h-happened that day and why I r-ran away on y-your birthday" I said and whipped my tears. "A-after that you have to make me e-explain what h-happened after t-that day, okay!" I added and he nodded.

I took a deep breath and started explaining to Yoongi what happened years ago.

"I came home that day after work and you were not home.. I was waiting for you late at night But since you didn't come home, I went to bed thinking that I will tell you my decision later. I was going to tell you my decision with the gift I bought you for your birthday at that time.... But when I was curled up in bed thinking about how I was going to tell you, I went downstairs. When I went downstairs, I saw that the lights were on in the room where your guests room. So when I-i went to y-your room, what I saw it m-made me i hated myself a-and you,... *sniff* I thought who would like me for something as us-useless as me. I saw you... s-s-sleeping with another girl in that room. It made m-me not want to see you again, I started hating you, *hiccup* and I h-hated myself even more... That's why I r-ran away with a lot of s-sadness in my heart. That was the biggest and *sniff* first m-mistake you did to me Yoongi." I said that and started crying again but I didn't stop talking. I saw Yoongi staring at his hands with a guilty face and not saying anything, like continue my story.

"Yoongi, do you know the second mistake you made? That was the party we went to that day. That day, Tae and I went outside to talk and relax a bit, that's why we went to the side of the pool. When we went there, he was more surprised than me by what he saw, because I was not really sad or angry there. I was very embarrassed at that time because my best friend saw what you were doing there. You were.... kissing by the pool with that girl you fucked five years ago. *yelled* W-when I saw that, I felt really unpleasant b-because you and that woman kissed with very super lust, Just like there is no tomorrow. *scoff* My question is how can you do the same thing with the same girl...!! Huh?" I asked in one breath. I'm really angry right now so I can't control it and blame it all on Yoongi.

I stared at Yoongi for a while, wanting an explanation, but he still stared at his hands without saying anything. I'm really angry right now and feel like punching something in here. Yoongi understood my situation and finally looked up at me. "Jimin... first of all don't forget that I love you. Okay?" Yoongi said and sighs. I stared at him blankly and nodded.

Yoongi took my hands and placed them on his lap and started rubbing them gently. *took a deep breath* "At first, on my birthday, I was very sad. Because that was the third and last day I gave you to tell me your decision. But I waited in the morning for you to come but you didn't come to tell me that, so I waited in the afternoon and evening hoping that you would like me and tell me... but you didn't. I am very sad and angry because of that. That's why I went to the club that night to drink and get drunk to free my sad mind. I only remember I was drunk that night, when I woke up in the morning, I was only naked in my bed and next to me was a girl I didn't even know and she also neked. I got up and started to worry that something was wrong with me. That day I lay in bed thinking about what happened last night. I remember, I went to the club and drank and then someone came to me but he or she looked like you were jimin. That's why I let him do what he wanted. I thought it was you jimin because I was very drunk at that time. I swear, I really thought it was you, but when I woke up, there was a girl on the other side of my bed. I was very angry with myself because of that. I swear to god, I don't know who that girl is, I don't even know her name jimin. Please believe me" Yoongi said it and hugged my hands tightly and started crying badly. I hug him and trying to comfort him But he says the same thing and cries in my embrace.

Suddenly he stopped crying and looked at me. "on the day of the party, I w-went to drink a glass of water, but later I found out that the b-bartender mixed Viagra in my water. I found out about it the n-next day after looking for my secretary. He is the one who said what happened to m-me that day and that he will not find you that n-night of the party. That's why I called you and you didn't a-answer, so I came home to find you." Yoongi explain.

"Does that mean you don't even know this?" I asked curiously. Yoongi shook his head as no like puppy. "I don't know a-anything about this, jimin" yoongi said. I wondered for a while what happened here. Suddenly I remembered something.

..Flashback to the day jimin kidnapped..

"Don't you remember what you saw that day at the party?" My stepfather said, my eyes widened. "H-how.. d-do y-yo-" I interrupted by him. "Oh boy, there are so many ways for me to find out... oh no, You are still too naive to trust him" he said.

...Flashback end...

When I remembered that, my breath suddenly hitched. Yoongi looked at me blankly. I cover my mouth with my hands. "J-jimin..! A-are you o-okay?" Yoongi asked. I've never heard Yoongi's voice shake so much. I felt guilty for myself that I doubted Yoongi's love for me. I hug him tightly and cried in his embrace. Yoongi parted away and looked at me confusedly. "W-why?" Yoongi asked.

"Y...yoongi, I'm s-sorry for doubting your l-love... All this has been done by my stepfather. The day he ki-kidnapped me, he told me a-about the incident at the party. I w-wondered how he knew that and then he said that h-he had ways to know it. That's why I d-didn't think about it that m-much. If I knew he was a-after these things,... I wouldn't have let yo-" I interrupted by yoongi. He suddenly push me to him and kiss me. I melt on his lips and stop crying. I kissed him back and we kissed good minutes and yoongi pulled away.

I blushed and looked at his eyes. "Let's drop it now. There is no one to disturb our life now. All those troubles are over. That's why we are united in love, let me start a new life with you..... So, umm.. I wanna make love to you tonight... Only if you want, otherwise I can wait until you ar- " yoongi cut off by me. I push him by his collar and kiss him with my all of love and slowly pulled away breathing heavily. "I don't want to wait yoongi... I want you NOW"

Hey guys my story is end but it's still to be continued cause i was planning to write a special episode to +18. What do you think about it?...