ep.6

...Jimin POV...

It was...
"Yo-y-yoongi..." He reached out of my bag. "It's raining heavily, where to run..?" He asked. "umm..-" I got a call when I was about to say something. "e-ex-excuse me" I said trembling voice. "yeah, sure" He said. I answered the call.

~in the call~

"hello, I'm kim minshik. the owner of the cafe where you previously sent the email." Cafe owner said. "o-oh sir i-it's me. my n-name is park j-jimin." I said. "You can come to work today. only if you want!" Cafe owner asked. "Yes sir. I can c-come today" I said exited voice. "Mm..good. Then I will talk more details when you come. See you soon" Cafe owner said. "o-ok sir" hang up the call.

I looked back to see if yoongi was still there, yes he was still here looking at me like eating me. I gulped. "I-I have t-to l-leave. If I do n-not go I will be la-late" I mumbled. "Wait" He stopped me suddenly. "w-why" I asked. "umm..take this" He gave me a little card. "w-what is t-this..?" I asked. "umm.. it's part time job. There are two phone numbers. The first one belongs to the cafe owner and the se-second one is m-mine" Yoongi said stuttering last part. "only if you want to" He add. "um..th-thank y-you" I told him and left but he again stopped me. I stopped and looked at yoongi again. "I'm sorry for my gang.." Yoongi apologies. "o-oh. I-it's o-ok" I said. "I'll g-go then" I said and run away.

...yoongi pov...

'aish..what happened to me? This is not old yoongi. I don't know what happened to me. but I know one thing it's because of jimin. I can't control myself since he came this school, that's why I've bullying him. I think i'm crazy.'

...jimin pov...

'what happened to this bully? suddenly he soft to me! I don't know. Forget it and you work now.'

Time skip at home

I came home after work. Because I'm the one who has to make the dinner. I'm done making dinner. I took out the card that yoongi gave me, called the part time job. It doesn't matter if I do two jobs then I can make more money. My stepfather told me not to working jobs and if I wanted money I would ask him. I do not want to take money from him because if I want money from him I have to be his slut. I do not like it. I hate him for do this to me. I can't escape from this hell, because I escaped one day and he caught me and hit me hard with a long stick and I was in bed for several months and I could not walk. I don't want it to happen again. He's a devil man and that's why I'm so afraid of him. Suddenly the door opened in the living room. I know who is was.

"jimin You came home from early today, didn't you?" He asked drunker voice. I know he is drunker. "ye-yes da-dad" I said lowering my head. "I told you not to call me Dad? huh... looks like you want punishment from your master" My eyes widened when he said that. "n-no n-no da-master. I-I will ne-never talk to y-you li-like that a-again ma-master" I said it while kneeling and crying. "no no you want your punishment, Be a good boy to your master now" He said that as he pulled my hair harshly and dragged me to his bedroom. I beg him not to do this but It did not work. I was cry messy.

~To be continued~