ep.3

...jimin pov...

lee profeser went into the class. I'm a little scared, I think about it and take a deep breath. I was still standing outside the door. "OK class good morning" Mr.lee said to class students. "GOOD MORNING LEE PROFESER" the class shouted. Mr.lee smile. "okay students a new student coming to our class today, we have to welcome him" mr.lee signaled for me to come inside. i took a deep breath and went inside. when I go in I hear girls and boys say I'm pretty, cute. i was blush when I heard those comments. I looked down and walk Mr.lee's direction. "Mm.. this is park jimin. Our new student so mr.park Introduce yourself to the class" Mr.lee said. I took a deep breath and exhale. "H-hello...i'm p-park jimin" I said and looked at Mr.lee for 'help me' look. "oh.. umm.. Mr.park you can sit mm..." Mr. lee looked around and say, "with Mr.min, MIN YOONGI raise your hand" i was shocked to see the person who raised his hand. 'oh my god, I can't sit with him' I thought. "Well, jimin you can go and sit your place" Mr.lee said. "why god, why you do this to me?" I muttered to myself, no one could hear it. i went and sat down in my place, without looking at anyone. "hi shorty? what a small school! Huh? who would have thought you were in my class too. we can have a lot of fun with you! whaa..!!" He said and gave a devil laugh. I was afraid now. 'please god save me from this hell' i thought and sighs. "Why are you so scared shorty? I will not eat you.. yet" He says but and I ignored him this time. I open my bag and takes out my books.

Time skip (At the cafeteria)

I was very hungry because I didn't eat my breakfast this morning. i quickly went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. i just have money, the money I earned by going part time jobs. i quickly picked up my lunch and looked around to see if I had a place to sit. i saw there was an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria. so I went there and sat down. i started eating my food. When I was about halfway eating my meal I heard a loud bang on the cafeteria. I ate the food without minding that noise. Minutes passed, I immediately realized that there was someone in my other chair and I ignored it and ate my meal. I finished my meal and I took my phone to look for a new part time job. when I was finding a new job from social media, someone snatched my phone. I looked up and saw who had taken that, it was Min yoongi.

"looks like someone finding a new part time job? huh.." Yoongi said staring at my phone screen. Then yoongi and his friends laugh at me. "g-give me m-my phone" I said looking down. "poor shorty, he looks like he's poor puppy" Yoongi said. "don't worry I will find you a good job and I'll pay you a good salary to be my slave" Someone else in yoongi's group told me. I understand what he said to me and I felt like I was going to crying but I hold my tear not to come out my eyes. i got up from my chair and I harshly grabbed my phone from his hand and I ran from there. I ran to the roof top to cry because I can't hold it anymore.

~To be continued~