30 (first day of honeymoon trip)

...Author POV...

Jimin and Yoongi went on their honeymoon. After the flight, they went to the room that was booked for them.

...Jimin POV...

That room is beautiful. I can see the sea of Hawaii from the window in my room. It is a wonderful view. There is a bed that can sleep two people. There is also a couch, along with a coffee table.

I went first and put my suitcase aside and sat on the bed. Because I am very tired. After a while, Yoongi arrived, and as soon as he arrived, he received a phone call. He went out to answer it.

Time skip at evening

I am sitting in bed reading a book. Yoongi has been having a big meeting with his laptop for a long time, earphones in his ears. I am reading a book because I have nothing to do. Yeah. I know,I don't talk to Yoongi. Because we came on this trip with a deal. The deal did not say not to talk. But I don't want to talk to him, I remember what he did to me. That's why I always ignored him.

It's almost night now. I looked at Yoongi, he was still working on his laptop. I sighs and closed the book. I went to the balcony and enjoyed the cool breeze. I stared at the sea for a while. It is beautiful at night. The moon in the middle of the sea, gives light to the sea. As I looked at the moon among the stars in the sky, I smiled without knowing it. The sound of the rising soft waves of the sea is like music to me now. While I was looking at the sea for a while and enjoying the wonder, suddenly the door bell rang.

I turned to look at Yoongi and he was still on his laptop, he couldn't hear because he was wearing earphones. I sighs and went inside the room and closed the balcony door. I went to the door and opened it, I saw someone standing in front of the door outside.
"Mmm...who are you? Mr....!" I asked, he chuckle little and, "I'm jack, Mr.min's new assistant." Jack said and I hummed. "How should I help you, because Yoongi is in a meeting right now" I said. "Ok. Can you tell Mr. Min that I'm come to meet him. Mr....!" Jack said. "I'm jimin. Yoongi's h-hu-husband" I said shyly. "Oh..I got to know that Mr. Min got married." He said and smiled. I smile shyly him to reply.

"Oh cute" jack flirtly said and I looked at him blankly expression. "W-what are you sa-" I got interested by yoongi. He suddenly come and looked at jack. "Hello Mr.min, I'm your new assistant Mr.min" jack said and bow to me and yoongi. Yoongi slightly smiled and nodded. "I want to inform something sir. Can I?" Jack asked. "Okay. Let's talk about it alone Jack" yoongi said and they went outside the door.
I sighs and I remembered what Jack had said me before. "I think I may be wrong." I shrugged it off and I lay down on the bed for a while.

As I was sleeping, I realized that someone was gently shaking me. I opened my eyes. It's Yoongi. "It's not time to sleep now, it's eight o'clock. are you hungry, jimin?" Yoongi asked and I nodded. "So let's go." Yoongi said, I sit up. "Wait a minute, I will wash my face first" I said and ran to bathroom, wash my face, dry my face and went out. I saw yoongi sitting in the couch and do something in his phone. He looked up and met my eyes. "Are you ready?" Yoongi asked. "Y-yeah" I said and he nodded. "Then let's go" yoongi said and we went out of the room.

We went to the dining room and sat down at a table. When we went to the dining room, there were not many people. After we chose the food from the menu, after the food we ordered arrived, while we were eating, Jack came there. Yoongi asked Jack to come to our table and eat. Jack came and sat next to Yoongi. We finished eating, and Jack asked for the tissue paper in front of me. When I gave it to Jack, he touched my hand with his. I quickly took my hand from him. I looked at Jack and he darkly smirk at me. I looked at Yoongi now, he didn't notice it because he drank his water the moment.

To be continued