ep.18 ( My heart broken)

...jimin pov...

I wrote the letter crying. My tears testify to the letter I wrote and how sad I was when I wrote this because I have tears in this letter. I left the letter at the night stand and left the birthday present I had given him, and I left. I turned for the last time and looked at Min's mansion where I was. I slightly smiled and I left.

I'm walking the street midnight, with nowhere to go. I'm just like an orphan. I picked up the phone and checked the time. It's one o'clock in the morning. As I was walking down the street I saw there was a park. So I went inside the park. I saw there was a bench under a tree in the corner inside the park, and I went there and sat down. I'm very tired now because I'm been walking for about a kilometer and still crying hard. I've been here crying about where I'm going now. I remembered where I wanted to go now. That day yoongi saved me when I was about to suicide, so that's all I have to do now.

As I was about to get up and leave, someone on the bench grabbed my hand and pushed me sit back. I'm confused now. I was stopped by an old woman. She looked at me from my face to my toes. I felt disgusted with it. I think, she look like a rich woman. Because I can see it in her clothes and makeups.

"Why are you boy, what happens inside a park in the middle night?" Old woman asked. I wiped away my tears and slowly looked up at her. "I-I don't k-know" I said raspyly. "I know why you are here" she said. I looked at her confused face. She darkly chuckle. "You have no place to go, do you?" She asked and I shocked because what he knows. "H-how do you know?" I asked. "I can see it in your eyes!" she said, pointing my eyes. I blink, don't know what it's meaning. "Ar-are you a magician?" I asked still confused. "No, I'm not" she said. "What's your name boy?" She asked. "I'm j-jimin, park jimin" I said, looking at the sky. "Ok.. Nice name. Anyway I'm kim nara. Owner of the lovely queen cosmetic products" she said and my eyes widened. "W-what? Yo-you are the owner of the b-best and number one beauty products in our co-country?" I asked in shocked. She nodded. I hummed.

"So jimin if you have nowhere to go, come with me" she said. "N-no, it's okay" I said this, because I'm afraid to trust others again. "You do not have to be afraid because I am a free woman just like every woman" she said softly. I took a deep breath and exhale. "OK... t-then I will come w-with you" I said. "Good decision! I'm still single so I have no children. From today you are my son" she said and sat up. I looked at her. "Let's go my home, I will take care of you" she said and hold my hand. I got up and picked up my bag. She and I walked out of the park. She and I got into a big car, it was a luxury car.

After a while the car stopped. She told me to come out, and I did it. her's house is a very big one. It's look like Min's mansion. She showed me a room. She told me it was my room. I freshen up and went to bed at about 3 in the morning. I'm so tired so in less than two minutes I fell asleep fastly.
'Good night yoongia' i though and closed my eyes automatically.

~To be continued~