36 (don't save me)

Jimin's POV

My head hurts when I wake up. I whines in the pain and sit up on the bed. I looked around, I felt I was in a unfamiliar room. I gasp when I remember I was kidnapping now. But the surprise is that the people who kidnapped me did not tie my legs or arms. I am sleeping on a bed, this whole room is decorated in black. 'Am i in a luxurious room..!!' I thought.

I touched my head because it hurt, I saw blood on my fingers. There is blood in my forehead, there is a wound. I gasp and try to not to cry. Because I was scared now. I was alone without yoongi. "Oh..! God!! Y-Yoongi" I screamed his name. But there are no response.

I got up from the bed and was about to run to the door when I saw the knob of the door move. So I didn't move and sitting on the bed. A man came in after opening the door. I can't see his face because this room is dark.

But I can see his face a little, from the moonlight coming from the window. 'What? Moonlight...!! Does that mean it's night now?' I thought and started to sweating.

"Do not be afraid, jimin. Can you recognize my voice? Huh...? " The unknown man asked and come close to me. I back away and saw he's face.

"N-no... t-this.. c-can't be... h-happened" I stuttered. "Got it then. I thought you had forgotten me, but you haven't,... babyboy" my stepfather said and I automatically started to crying.

"You are scared now! Don't worry, the game hasn't started yet. This time, this match will not start with you. This time the game starts with your little mafia husband, boy" He said and started to laugh. "You are just a small pawn in this game, jimin" he said and came close to my face and grabbed my chin to meet his disgusting face. "Let's see if your husband finds you or not. Because he has someone else and you're just a slut to him too." He said and smirk.

"Don't you remember what you saw that day at the party?" He said, my eyes widened. "H-how.. d-do y-yo-" I interrupted by him. "Oh boy, there are so many ways for me to find out... oh no, You are still too naive to trust him" he said and leave my chin.

I kept my mouth shut as I had nothing to say. I know Yoongi won't come to save me. Because of that, I gave up the only hope I had. "What do you want from me?" I asked straightly. He looked at me confusedly. "Ohhh... I don't know where you got the strength to talk to me." He said and smirk.

"I asked what you want from me" I said and whipped my tears away harshly. "It looks to me like you've given up hope right now.. soo sad. Anyway, I don't want anything from you yet. For now I just want to see if your husband will come to save you. Because I want to see which of you two will die first" He said and go out of the room. Locking the door so I can't leave this freaking room. I saw my phone on the nightstand. I quickly took it.

'Why is this here? This is my stepfather's plan' I thought.

I quickly turn on my phone and saw eight messages and twelve calls. I thought of taking it and sending a voice mail to Yoongi. And if he thinks about me, he will know from the voice mail I am sending now, that I know he loves someone else.

"I-i know... y-you won't come and you don't have to come to s-save me. Then I don't want to see p-peoples die because of me. I don't care about this life either. But I..I l-lo-,... so you don't have to save me. My last hope is.... 'to always be h-happy and in love with the one you love, yoongi'.... That's my l-last wish. Thanks for s-saving me earlier" I finished my voice mail and send it to him.

I smiled sadly with nothing to do. I am smiling but tears are also flowing from my eyes. I went to the window and looked at the sky. I was sitting by the window and crying.

Meanwhile Yoongi's POV

I am trying to track jimin's phone with my secretary using the best trackers of our group, but it is difficult to do it because his phone is turn off.

But my trackers is trying to track his phone somehow. Suddenly my phone vibrated on my pocket. I took it and saw that there was a voice mail from jiming's number. Just as I was about to listen it, my secretary walked up to me and showed me a location on his laptop. "Mr. Jimin is here sir" my secretary pointed his finger at the laptop screen to the location. I nodded. "Let's go now. We have no time to waste" I oder and they nodded.

I quickly got into the car and told my driver to go to that location. "Sir, Mr. Park's mansion is at this location. That is why we must go in with a mission" my secretary said. "When we go in front of his house, you take care of the guards in front of his house. We go in as two groups. Then I will go inside with a group of my guards. Go with me into his house, or my guards will not be enough for me. That's why you and your team of guards come with me when we go inside. okay?.. When you or i find jimin, we have to bring him back to the car under security as a one group. Are you understand?" I asked.

"Yes sir. I will tell about our mission to the rest of the our team members" my secretary said and I nodded. He took his walkie talkie and explained our plan to the rest of the group. After a while, we came near Mr. Park's house.

"Get the guns ready now" I announced to my group members to in the earbud mic. "Yes sir" they said in the earbud on my ear. I load my gun and i signal to other members to get out of the cars and hide at Mr. Park's gate and shoot the security guards.

First, my secretary shot some guards. Then both our groups went inside the house after shooting at the other guards. "Let's split up and go inside" I oder and they nod. We went inside the house, the house was much bigger than I thought. That's why we split up to find my jimin.

I came to the hall way after shooting the guards of the park's coming in front of me. I came to a row of rooms in the upstairs. I single-handedly shot the door knob in every room and looked inside the rooms but there is no signs of Jimin.

I went to the other room and shot the lock of the door. When I went in, I saw dark in that room everywhere. But I saw he was sitting next to the window and crying.

To be continued...