ep.20 ( i can't )

...jimin pov...

It was noon I didn't even realizing it. I got ready and looked in the mirror to see if I had any wrong. "Ok" I said took a deep breath and exhale. I'm scared because I don't know what kind of man I was going to marry. I want someone to take care of me lovingly but I really do not know who I am going to marry. Yoongi hyung took good care of me very much, no matter how much I try to erase him from my memory, I can't do it. He is someone who will always be in my memory and heart. I think he's married someone else right now, either with that girl or someone. But one thing I do know is that I still love him. he cheated on me, and my heart hurts when I remember that day he cheated. My old memories bring tears to my eyes when I am reminded. I wiped away the tears and looked at myself in the mirror again.

"You have to put up with this Jimin, You never have to live in the past to face it because I am in the present. Remember that, jimin" I said looking myself in the mirror. I went downstairs and saw Mrs. Kim sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Let's go" she said and we went out of the Mrs.Kim mansion.

Time skip in the cafe

...Still jimin's pov...

Mrs. Kim and I are sitting at a table in the corner of the cafe. The other family has not arrived yet. "Mrs. Kim I have a question, can I ask it?" I asked. "Yes, you can" she said still looking at her phone. "Please tell, whats the details of m-my fi-fiancé" I said looking down because I'm shy and sad. "Mmm..He's name is Suga. He's a next mafia king in this country...He is currently the leader of a mafia gang...and-" I suddenly cut her. "Is he a good man?" I asked hurriedly because I'm scared now cause he's a mafia. "I think he is a good man but I really don't know it" she said looking at me. "I'll g-go to the r-restroom" I said hurriedly. "OK... but come fast" she said. I nodded and run to the restroom at the cafe.

I went and stood in front of the mirror. "Am I going to marry a evil?" I asked myself looking at the mirror shockedly. "My life is ruined" I said and slowly fell down the floor. "Oh my God" I said hugged my legs.

After a while I went back to the table where we were. I saw an a old woman and a man sitting at the table where we were, but Mrs. Kim was laughing and talking with them. I went to the table. "Jimin, this is Mrs. Min and Mr. Min" Mrs.Kim said and I looked at old couple. My eays widened then what I saw. I feel like all my old memories are flowing into my brain. "This is Jimin, my son" Mrs.kim introduced me to min couple. "Oh..jimin Is this you?" Mrs.min asked shockedly. I'm dumb right now. Not a word comes out of my mouth because I'm shocked.

"Yes this is jimin... why?... do you know him before?" Mrs. kim said confusedly. "I saw you a very long time ago, Jimin. Why did you left without telling us? Yo-suga said you were not home and he was very sad when you left. It's okay, if he finds out now that you're the one who to marry him, he's going crazy" Mrs.min said happily. "Mrs. Kim, Am I going to m-marry Yoon- I m-mean Suga?" I asked, my body starts shaking. My legs are weak now. "yes son" Mrs. Kim said tears welled up in my eyes. "I can't do th-this marriage. I d-don't like this m-marriage. I-i'm s-sorry" I said and left.

I hear Mrs. Kim shouting my name and I ignored about them and I left. I took a taxi and go home. After a while I came home, I told the taxi driver to stay and I went to the room and packed my clothes. As I was leaving, Mrs. Kim came into the room at once. I shocked and started crying again.

~To be continued~