ep.23 (Marriage day)

~Time skip at wedding day~

...yoongi pov...

I still do not know who I am going to marry. I'm still angry because my parents only work on their decisions. I'm in the dressing room, I'm being beautified by beauticians. After they put on makeup and make my hair, they left. After a while I heard a knock on the door and I was told to come inside. Those are my friends namjoon, seokjin, taehyung and hoseok.

"Where is Jungkook?" I asked. "He said he would stay outside for a while" tae said. I hummed. "Wow Yoongi's beautiful in white suit" hoseok said teasingly. I slowly punch his tummy and said "I'm pretty beautiful anyway" I said proudly. "Pff" hoseok puffed. We chuckle at his action. "Anyway yoongi, How is your groom?" Namjoon asked and my smile faded. "I don't know" I said coldly and they looked at me confusedly. "What? You don't know?" Seokjin asked.

"I do not know who I am marrying" I said angrily. "This marriage is a force marriage so I don't care who he is and I make his life a living hell because he marrying me" I said and devilishly smirking. My friends are looking at me in fear. "O-oh, anyway. As far as I know, hatred can turn into love" taehyung said. I looked at him with death glare and He gulped in fear.

Suddenly jungkook came inside. We were all looking at him to see what had happened to him. (Namjoon and seokjin in married. Jungkook and taehyung married too. Hoseok is dating with his girlfriend)

Tea went to him and asked what happened. "I saw your groom" jungkook said and sit in a couch. "What? You saw him? How was his face?" Tae asked and sit beside jungkook. "He's so beautiful like a angel, whaaa... But I saw him behind it because he was not moving properly. But his behind look is also beautiful" jungkook said and taehyung punch his shoulder. "Hey, how dare to say this beside your hubby" taehyung said still punch him. "Ow.. aha. Stop..punching..me..ow" jungkook said try to hide somewhere.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and i told to come inside. Someone come in and bow me. And said "Mrs. Min told you to come." I nodded and, he bow and leave. "Let's go. Mom tell me to come" I said and they nod. We went to the wedding hall. I saw Mom standing with Mrs. Kim, and I went there. My friends want to the seats.

               (This is the wedding place)

"Whaa. My son is so beautiful" my mom said and kiss my forehead. I rolled my eyes.

                ( yoongi's wedding suit

( yoongi's wedding suit.)

"Now my son is coming too" Mrs.Kim said and the big door open. Then the band started to playing. That means he's coming now. While I was in my place, a short boy came up to me still looking down. His mother took his hand to me and I grabbed his tiny hand. 'Oh it's cute' I thought and slapped my self in mind. He still looking at the floor and he stood his face and I frozen in my place. 'I-it's j-ji-min!!' My eyes widened and I looked my mother. She wink me.

                   (Jimin's wedding suit)

He Doesn't even look at me. He still looking at floor. "Okay so let's start this now" priest said. Me and Jimin went to the stage. "Do you min yoongi take park jimin as your lawfully wedded husband?" Priest asks. I still staring at jimin. "I again repeat, do you min yoongi take park jimin as your lawfully husband?" Priest asked again. "A-a I do" I said. "Do you park jimin take min yoongi as your lawfully wedded husband?" Priest asked jimin. "I-i do" he said slowly and sad tone.

I missed his voice a lot. "Now you can kiss your partner" priest said and I shocked. I looked at jimin I saw tears running down his face. 'Why is he sad' I thought and reach his face. I cupped his face and kiss his forehead. Then I heard people clapping and cheering and I moved away from his face. He looked at me. I wiped his tears and said "don't worry I will not do anything you do not like" I said and took his hand and got off the stage. People greet us as we walk hand in hand. I smiled at peoples and jimin still looking down. 'He is still shy' I thought.

The party is over and we're going home now. Our parents gave us a house as a gift.

~To be continued~
This is my first story and I made a lot of mistakes. So sorry for the.