ep.13

Two days passed

...jimin pov...

I go to school and sit my class and talk to my beat friend. "Aha! Jimin, come with me" he dragged me by my hand and took me to another class. "Where?" I asked. "I could not introduce you to my friends" he said looking around the class "There it is. Let's go" he pointed the three mens. Tae took me to them.

"Hi bro, what's up" tall man asked "fine. Oh wait! This is my old friend jimin" tae introduced me. "H-hi" I said shyly. "Hello jimin. I'm seokjin. You can call me jin hyung. I'm world wide handsome. Okay" jin hyung said proudly. "Mm..I'm namjoon. I'm seokjin's boyfriend." Namjoon said. "Hi, I'm hoseok. You can call me hobi hyung. ohh..Your cute" he pinch my cheeks.

"Hey don't touch him" namjoon said. "Why I can't touch him" hoseok asked. "Because he is yoongi's" jin said teasingly. "Oh.. I forget" hoseok said and step back from me. "He-Hey. W-we don't have w-what you think." I said look down because I'm shy. "No no no jimin. None of us have ever seen yoongi treat someone so well" jin said. "I think he likes you jimin" tae said, patted my head.

"Oh Mr.park" lee profeser said. "Yes sir. Good morning" I bowed him. "Good morning jimin. principal called you to come to his office" lee profeser said. "Why sir?" Tae asked. "I was in the office and I saw someone from your family coming" lee profeser said. My eyes widened when a sir told family member. "O-okay s-sir. I w-will go" I was trembling with fear.

...yoongi pov...

I was go inside the class but i saw jimin coming out of the class. "Jimin. Where are you going" I asked worriedly. He went on without answering as if he had never seen me. 'Why did he ignored me? What is his problem?' I went to class with my friends. Went and sat in my chair. "What happened to jimin" I asked taehyung. "The principal called him. Profeser Lee said that one of his family members had come" tae explain to me.

...jimin pov...

I went to office and knocked on the door. I heard him say come in. I opened the door and went inside. I saw that it was my step dad. My body is shaking loudly. Tears well up in my eyes. "Why did you run away from home jimin?" Principal asked. I did not answer. I now know what will happen next. "Sir, can I take him today? I have to warn him" dad said. "Yes Mr. park" "thank you sir" dad said and stood up and dragged me out of the office.

"P-please d-dad" I cried. "How can you get away from me, baby boy?" He said angrily. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car. He threw me inside the car and closed the door. He start the car and went home. I crying hard. He pulled my hair and took me inside the house and threw me into my room. He locked the door and came near me. "You thought you could run away from me and be fine! Huh.." he asked angrily. "P-please d-dad l-let me g-o" I begged him.

He went out at once. I know why he went out.He came in with a long stick in his hand. "P-please d-dad. d-do-don't do t-his to m-me" I knelt at his legs and begged. He pushed me and started hitting. 20 minutes pass he is still hitting me. I have a lot of injuries and bruises. There was a lot of blood on the floor. I'm lying on the floor like a lifeless body he still hitting me.

Suddenly the door opened. My vision was blurred. All of a sudden it was getting dark around me.

~To be continued~

My Bully [YoonminFF]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara