38 (don't leave me)

...Author POV...

Yoongi was shot and took him to the hospital for surgery. The doctors removed the bullet from Yoongi's chest and the surgery was successful. Yoongi still hasn't regained consciousness.

Jimin on the other hand, was crying for Yoongi in the hospital all day. When Jimin found out that Yoongi's surgery was successful, he started to cry even more of his happiness. Jimin's one sided fear is over because his stepfather died. But Jimin doesn't want to see people die because of him.

A day later, after Yoongi's surgery, Yoongi regained consciousness. After that, Jimin took good care of Yoongi during that time with love. Jimin knows that even if he tries his best to believe that he doesn't love yoongi, but jimin can't let his ego go cause he admitted that he loves Yoongi.

One Month passed

...Still Author POV...

Jimin and yoongi returned to Korea after Yoongi was discharged from the hospital. Yoongi's parents also found out that Yoongi was shot and Jimin was kidnapped by Jimin's stepfather.

...Jimin's POV...

A month has passed since this incident. I am now sitting in my room leaning on the headboard of the bed. I looked at the time, it was four twenty five. After Yoongi and I came home that day, Yoongi wouldn't talk to me. He ignored me a lot. That's why I'm here right now wondering if I'm going to meet Yoongi or not. Yoongi came home early from work today. Yoongi's father does all his work because his wound has not yet healed.

I want to meet Yoongi and I really want to tell him how much I like him. That's why I want to tell him to cancel the deal we made that day. (Divorce after the honeymoon)

I got up from the bed and knocked on the door of his room. I heard he say 'come in'. I opened the door and went inside the room. I saw Yoongi sitting on the bed doing some works with his laptop. He didn't even look up at me when I came in. "how rude" I muttered slowly and scoff.

"Why did you come?" Finally yoongi asked. I'm tired of standing here but he didn't even ask me to sit down. "I really c-came to.... t-talk about the d-deal we made t-" He cut me off.

"Okay... w-wait" yoongi said, He got up the bed and grabbed something from his drawer and he came to me and gave it to me. I stand still with nothing to do or say. I swallowed, fearing that what was about to come out of his mouth would not be what I thought.

"This is the divorce papers. I gave you a divorce as we talked about that day. You can now pack your things and leave before nightfall." Yoongi said coldly. I can feel tears are welling in my eyes but I blink and remove it away.

"And one more thing.... I will tell my parents that we got divorced because of me, so that you will not have any black mark on your personality." Yoongi add, He said that he did not give me any chance to reply and he left without any second.

I fell on my knees and started crying. I have nothing to do but cry. I took the divorce papers and stared at them for a while. I cried even more when I saw the divorce papers because Yoongi had already signed both of them.

"W-why ar-are you d-d-doing this to.. m-me yo-yoongi?" I hug the papers and cry until that papers socked in my tears.

"N-no, I m-made a mistake,.. b-but you can't punish m-me so *sob* severely.... You y-yourself told me that.. I am y-yours *sob* only y-yours. But do you leave your things s-so quickly *sob* w-without even fi-fighting to get it?" I asked myself and took the divorce paper that was socked with my tears and tore it into pieces.

"Now h-how can you d-divorce me *hiccup* I tore the damn p-papers!" I said and sit up. I collected the pieces of the papers and went out of the yoongi's room.

Time skip

I'm waiting for Yoongi but he's not home yet. It's eight o'clock now. I was worried if something was happen with him. I made dinner for both of us to eat together but he is not here yet. I pouted and waiting for him to come.

Suddenly I heard the sound of the door opening. I looked at the door and saw Yoongi standing there looking blankly at me. "haven't you gone yet? I told you to go, it's night now" Yoongi said and loose his tie. He was about to walk passed me but I suddenly hug him from back.

I can feel he was shocked now. Bit I ignored it and tightly hugging him and crying. "J-jimin, what ar-" i cut him off before he could finish.

"S-stop it yo-yoongi. F-first of all *sob* listen to m-me...*sob* Yes, I made a mistake nah big m-mistake,*sob* but you ca-can't hurt me l-like this... *sob* I used to h-hate you.. I still ha-hate you b-but i l-love you.. " I said crying hard, I can't hold this anymore so I chose to confess him. I don't want to leave him cause he's the one who stole my heart.

Yoongi loosed the grip of my hand around his waist. Yoongi turned around and cup my face. "A-are you telling the t-truth?" Yoongi asked. I nodded. He smile with his gummy smile. Yoongi whipped my tears and kiss my forehead.

"T-tell me again that y-you love me jimin." Yoongi asked, I saw tears falling from his eyes. "I-i love you yoongi" I said blushing. He squeezed my cheeks softly. "Again please" yoongi asked. "I love you yoongi" I smiled and let out my happy tears. "Again pleeeeease" yoongi show me his puppy eyes. "I LOVE YOU YOONGIIII" I screamed. He smile and hug me tightly, don't want to let go of me.

"I love you too jimin" yoongi said between the hug. I tapp his shoulder. "I-I c-can't breath y-yoongi" I said trying to breathe. We parted from the hug and we are looking into each other's eyes. Both of us were lost between our eyes. And we learned closed until our lips touched.

It just felt like a shiver went down my spine. The kiss is not in passing or lust its full of pure love. Yoongi pulled my waist and deepened the kiss. I kept grabbed his shoulder and kissed him back. He's lips felt so good to mine. I love it so much. After a while we broke the kiss because we were having trouble breathing.

Yoongi was attached his forehead on mine and breathing heavily. "I-I love y-you j-jimina.." yoongi said still breathing hardly. I smiled. "I l-love y-you too y-yoongia" I said. Yoongi peck my lips and carried me bridal style to OUR bed.

To be continued...