ep.19 ( Sudden proposal )

...jimin pov...

I'm been staying at Mrs.Kim house for a week now. I'm little scared of Mrs. Kim because she's acting weird.

~5 years passed~

...still jimin's pov...

It's 6am when I got up. I was about to get up today and study. I'm now 23 years old. I do extracurriculars, because I'm too lazy to just stay at Kim's house. Today Mrs. Kim is coming from Australia. After school life, I learn extracurriculars and dance. I stopped the cafe job I was going to, because Mrs. Kim gave me everything I wanted.

Mrs. Kim tells me to call her mom but I can't say it, because that word is a word that needs to be said from the heart I can't say it to Mrs. Kim because she's not my real mother. I feel relieved and safe to be with her but I'm very scared of her, because she's close to the mafias. I have not met any of my old friends, I've stayed away from their relationships. I don't even have new friends, because after I left the old school I went to a new school and the students just bullied me. I'm tolerated them too. I'm been home now since that school term ended. I'm paying for a new life now.

Time skip at night

Mrs.Kim and I were sitting in the living room, when she suddenly spoke. "How is your future works jimin!" She asked, looking at me straightly. "Mm..I don't k-know what to do actually" I said, sadly because I really don't know what my future plans. "I've know a good lady before, she has a son, a little older than your age. So Mrs. Min and I are very good friends. So I and Mrs. min planed you two going to engage...do you have a question about that jimin?" she asked me. I don't know what to say I now. "O-ok... I h-haven't problem w-with it" I do not know why I say this suddenly. 'Oh shit' I thought and cursed myself.

"OK then I'll tell Mrs. Min that you like our proposal" she said and took his phone and call someone and leave. I still sitting on couch, thinking what I do now. "OK... then my life is taking a new turn now" I said myself and leave to my bedroom. I took my night routine and went to bed. I slowly close my eyes slept.

Next morning

I wake up early morning and do my morning routine and change a new clothes because I'm still were in my pajama. I went downstairs to get my breakfast. It's 6am now.

When I went to the dining table I saw ajumma setting the dining table. She is this housemaid but she is the one I love the most in this house. She is an old woman. If I'm sad and I do not sleep at night I go to her and sleep, she loves me too.

I went to ajumma and hugged her from behind. She flinched but she knows who is it. "Good morning my angel" she said setting the dishes clearly. "Goooood morning ajumma" I said cutely. He patted my head. "Did you sleep well yesterday, baby" she asked. I hummed still resting my chin in her shoulder. "Good boy, Sit down now!. I will serve you to eat your breakfast baby" she said and I obey her. She served food in my dish and I ate peacefully. After a while Mrs. Kim come there and joined me. Suddenly Mrs.kim spoke. "Jimin!, today we are going to meet Mrs. Min at noon. Get ready, I will get you at 1pm." She said and leave. Ajumma look at me confusedly, she knows what was did I yesterday night.

~To be continued~