ep.21 ( Forced )

...jimin pov...

Just as I was leaving with my things ready, suddenly Mrs.kim came. When I saw the anger on her face, I started crying automatically.

"Where did you get so much strength to go beyond my decisions? Huh?" Mrs.Kim asked, she step coming near to my direction. I'm step back in shaking and my back hit on the wall. "Why don't you talk?..I'll show you who I am!" She said, and suddenly started hitting me. I curl up like a ball and I cry and try to protect myself from her beatings.

For ten minutes passed, she kicked me in her legs and stopped. She took her phone and It stretched my face. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. "Call Mrs. Min and say, I like this marriage and I'm sorry for what happened before." She said and I shook my head as no.

"I-i c-ca-can't" I said trembling. Yeah I know I got wrong decision but I can't marriage with min yoongi. He's cheating on me and now he's a devil. I can't live with monster.

She suddenly slap me hard. My head went hit the wall and bleeding my head. I felt blood dripping in my head. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?..I brought you from the road just for my needs. I have no feelings I do everything for my own benefits. YOU FUCKING FOOL" She said and laughed devilishly.

"Now.. CALL MRS. MIN" She shouting me. I slowly took her phone.

'The truth is, do not trust anyone in this life. I was an idiot. I trusted a woman and wasted my precious chance of dying that day for five years.' I cursed myself.

I called Mrs. Min, She answered the call.

In the call

"Hello, Mrs.kim!" Mrs.min asked.

I took a deep breath and said. "He-hello Mrs. Min, it's m-me ji-jimin." I said stuttering because Mrs. kim looking me like eating. I gulped.

"Oh son, what's up" Mrs. Min asked.

"I just wa-wanted to say sorry, for what h-happened before" I said.

"Ahaa, it's ok son. It's your decision, we will not be angry with you for that. Please son come see yoongi, if you can. He's very happy to see you" She said last word very emotionally.

I was a little sad when she said that, because Mrs. Min also helped me a lot.
"Mrs. Min! I re-really have to t-tell you..." I took a deep breath and exhale. "... I like this ma-marriage" I finally said and I cried in my mind. My whole world fell apart when I said that.

"W-what? Re-really?" She asked shockedly and confusedly.

"Ye-yes Mrs.min" I said.

"WOW son. I can't believe that you like this marriage. I'll go now and tell Yoongi's dad. Whaa i'm soo so happy. I'm- jimin, You made this decision well thought out?" She suddenly asked.

I want to tell her the truth this time, that I do not like this marriage. But I can not because Mrs. Kim is here. "Yes I m-made this well tho-thought out decision" I said.

"Wha.. thank you jimin, thank you. I'm going to tell this to yoongi's dad first. Then I will talk to Mrs. Kim about this marriage. I'm going Jimin son. Bye. Love you so much" She said, hurried because of her happiness.

"O-ok. B-bye Mrs. Min" I said and end the call.

End the call

I hung up the phone and looked at Mrs. Kim. "Good job boy, Now I'll give you to him. I can be the owner of the property and money they have" she said devilishly laughing and went out of this room.

I ran to the door and tried to open the door, but the door was still locked. I sat under the door crying. Now all I have to do is wait for my life to go to hell. I cried here and I automatically fell asleep because of i was tired.

~To be continued~