34 (only mine)

...Jimin's POV...

Yoongi held me on his lap the entire car ride, calming me down. I, however, hide my face under his neck and cry. His flannel are wet because of my tears.

After a while, we arrived at the hotel. Yoongi carried me to our room and set me down on the bed. He sat in front of me and took my hands. "Don't cry jimin. It's over now" yoongi says, he gently rub my hand and interlaced our fingers. As I continued to stare down at my lap, he lifted my chin with his one hand.

"Jimin...Look at me.." he asked, I obey him and looked at his eyes. I saw tears in his eyes but he blink and try to not cry. "You are safe now..Look, we are in our room" he said and looked around. I slowly nodded and sniff.

"You sleep now. Then your fatigue will decrease" When Yoongi said that and went to leave, I stopped him by holding his hand. "w-where are... you g-going?" I asked shakily. He sighs and took my hand. "I'm going to sleep on the couch. You sleep there. okay..!" Yoongi asked, I shook my head as no. "D-don't l-leave me" I whines.

"I will not leave you, jimin. You need to sleep now. right? It's late at night now. You go to sleep soon..hum?" Yoongi asked and slowly leaning me and peck my forehead. I closed my eyes slowly because his lips felt so soft.

"Y-you sleep with me... I'm a-afraid to sleep alone" I said. He sighs and nodded. He sat back in front of me. "Good night babe" When Yoongi said that and went to lies on the bed, I stopped him. "Yoongi, I still feel disgust for myself" when I said that, tears started falling from my eyes again.

Yoongi quickly sat on the bed and hugged me for comfort me. I cry on his shoulder. "No jimin. Your not disgusting to me.. your beautiful. So beautiful" yoongi said. "B-but they are going to t-t..-touch me. They e-even try to k-kiss me, y-yoongi. I f-feel so d-dirty for my b-body" I started crying hardly, saying that.

He broke away from the hug and cupped my cheeks. Yoongi smoothly kiss my tears away. "You are my mine, jimin. You are only mine. Again, no one can lay a hand on you. If that happens, that will be the last day of that person" yoongi growl possessively.

He took a deep breath. "Jimin, do you trust me?" Yoongi asked straightly. I gulped and nodded slowly. "So... now you close your eyes" yoongi commands. I blankly look at him. "You still have those fucker's hickeys on your neck.... I can't look at it anymore. Because you are only mine. Only I have the right to do whatever i want from you" yoongi said it possessively.

I look down cause I don't want to see his burning eyes. It's looks scary. I gulped and looked at him. I can feel he was gritting his teeth behind his lips. His jaw was clenched with his anger. I blushed and closed my eyes obediently. Yoongi sighs. I can feel he was leaning me. He's hand grip on my cheeks, It was a bit tight.

I now realize that his warm breath is tickling my neck. Suddenly, I realized his lips were on my neck. My heart beats fast. I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. All of a sudden, I felt like his lips were sucking my neck. After that he held my neck a bit and pulled my head away so that he could see my neck betterly.

I feel like I lost my soul when he sucked my neck hard. Unable to control myself, I immediately grabbed his shoulders firmly. Suddenly a moan came out of my mouth as he bit my neck. I try my best not to moan loudly but I can't control it. He bit there for a while and started licking it off little by little. One of Yoongi's hands went to my waist and wrapped around my waist. To take this session further, he pulled me from my waist to close him and continued to bite down my collarbone.

He realized what he was about to do when I moan loudly, so he quickly stopped. "I...i'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to take this s-so far" yoongi said and scratch his neck nervously. I looked down and covered my cheeks cause of my embrace. He chuckle at my cuteness. "L-let's go to s-sleep now" yoongi said and I nodded blushing.

Yoongi and I lies on the bed. He and I laying face to face."G-good night y-yoongia" I said blushing. Yoongi smile and kiss my forehead. "Good night Jiminie" yoongi said, He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me close to him. "Now you are mine. No one can own you. Because now you have a mark that says mine. I will show the whole world whos your owner with that hickey" yoongi said it proudly. I smiled and nuzzled my face in to his chest. "Your so cute Jiminie" he says and he covers both of us with the blanket.

After a while I listened the sound of yoongi's heart beating in his chest and went to sleep.

To be continued...