29 (Trip or Honeymoon?)

...Jimin POV...

i was waiting who would start to talking first. "So..., why did you both come at suddenly? " Yoongi asked lazily. "Why!.. can't we come when we need to see my cute son in law?" Yoongi's mom said and I saw yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Okay..Younggi! I came to ask you, if you did the work I gave you that day?" Yoongi's father ask and yoongi and his father talked about their business. While Yoongi's mom and I were talking about random things, suddenly Yoongi's mom asked, "Yoongi! Aha.. did you two go to the honeymoon?" Yoongi's mom asked and yoongi cough.

"Umm... I t-think Yoongi is thirsty. I'll go and get you s-something to d-drink" I said. "Amm.. Mrs.mi-mom and d-dad! What you want to d-drink?" I asked. "No need to worry about that jimin" Yoongi's mom said and looked at her husband. "I feel a little thirsty. I would like a juice" Yoongi's father said and I nodded.

"I'll m-make the same for you m-mom then" I said and she slowly nodded. I looked at yoongi, who was sitting silencely. "W-what you w-want y-yoongi?" I asked him. Yoongi looked up at me and said. "B-bring some water" yoongi said and I slowly nod.

I quickly went to the kitchen. 'Oh my god! What was this happen now?' I thought grabbed the kitchen counter. I getting started to panic. 'Don't panic Jimin! calm down. calm down' I thought and I went to do what I came for.

After a while I made the drinks, I put the drinks in a tray and went back to the living room. "No, Mom. I don't have to go cause I have a business trip on my schedule for that day" I heard yoongi shouting at his mom. I went close to the coffee table and put the tray on it.

I gave them the drinks and gave Yoongi a glass of water and sat back the couch next to yoongi. "If the two of you haven't had a honeymoon yet, why not hurry up and do it" Yoongi's mom yelled at yoongi. I looked down because i haven't choice to do. Actually I don't want to go honeymoon with yoongi and I don't want to hurt Yoongi's parents.

"Y-y-yoongi!..."I said lowly and yoongi looked at me confusedly. "why Jimin?" Yoongi asked. "I-i want to t-talk with.. y-you" I said and yoongi look at me blankly. Yoongi shrugged it off and stood up. "R-right, then we want some privacy to talk mom. Wait here" yoongi said to his parents and we went to the kitchen.

Silence fills the air and I cough to lose it. "Amm... Let's go ho..ho-honeymoon, or y-your parents will be s-sad" I said looking at my feet. "Huh?" I'm sure yoongi can't believe what I'm saying at this moment. "B-but with conditions!" I said, looked up and meet his confused eays. I took a deep breath and,

"One, we are going to this because of your parents. Two, nothing happened during the time between you and me...especially skin ships. Three, I want to get a divorce when this trip is over. T-that's all I want" i said and exhale my breath.

"o-okay. But I t-think this trip will take some days, b-because I have an appointment there" yoongi's voice broke. I hummed and we both went back to the living room.

"Mmm mom..." yoongi started and his parents attention to him. "Jimin and I talked about going on that trip.." yoongi said and his parents gave him a confused look. "I mean ho-honeymoon" yoongi corrected.

"Aha..good Then I will do everything you can to spend your honeymoon. Yoongi, what country are you two likes going to your honeymoon?" Yoongi's mom asked. "Amm..mom, I also have a business trip to hawaii. So hawaii sounds good nah? And there are beautiful places for us to have fun. Yeah jimin?" Yoongi explain to his parents and I nervously nodded.

"Okay... So when are you two going there?" Yoongi's father asked. "Hurry up yoongi, go and come back a long time ago. Cause I want to see my grandchildren soon." Yoongi's mom said and i choked on the air. "Mom?!" Yoongi said, widened his eyes.

"Oh.. I'm sorry if I nervoused my Jiminie" Yoongi's mom said and I blushed at hers words. "Oh Look, Jimin is so cute when he's blushed" Yoongi's mom cooed at my face. "Mom don't" Yoongi said and rubbed my back. I frozen in my place.

"Oh my God. How adorable are you both" Yoongi's mom said and I blushed like a human tomato. "M-mom!" Yoongi shyly growl at his mother. "Okay okay I will stop"

~To be continued~