[26] A New Beginning

After spending a few days at the hospital, Izumi was finally discharged without her cast. The only visitors Izuku had gotten were his girlfriend, his sister obviously, the turtles who'd sneak in Pizza (because hospital food suck 😅), and some student of 1A.

Then one day, Uraraka came to visit him again only to find his hospital room empty. When she asked where he went, the receptionist said that he was escorted by a limousine and that's it. She tried to text and call him, but his T-Phone always go to voicemail. She came to the conclusion that he was busy with some pro-hero work. Just thinking about kinda made her sad, that she won't be able to see him that much. But knowing the kind of person he is, he wouldn't want her to mope. He would want her to continue on her hero journey. That's when she heard that UA was turning into a boarding school. Currently, she was standing outside the newly built building with her bags.

"This place sure is huge," she said looking up at the building in her uniform

"Yeah, it sure is," Izumi said walking up beside her in her uniform too.

"Oh hey Izumi," Uraraka said. Ever since Izuku was in the hospital, the two were getting to know each other a bit more. You could say they even felt like sisters "Hey, have you heard anything from your brother?"

"Nope. He's been like a ghost for the past few days," she responded holding her backpack. "Maybe he's been wrapped up in some hero meetings"

"Yeah, I guess your right," Uraraka said in a sad voice.

"Hey, I'm sure you'll see him again," Izumi said placing a hand on her shoulder. "I mean, he has to take a break sometimes"

"Yeah, your right," Uraraka said finally smiling. Afterward, Mr. Aizawa gave them the rundown of how they will be living and their curfew hours. After that, he told everyone to take the rest of the day off to get used to the building. Once they were inside they observed the interior of the dorm.

 Once they were inside they observed the interior of the dorm

"Not bad," Kirishima said looking around.

"I still can't believe we're living in something this big," Hagakure said twirling around. "What do you think Uraraka?"