[18] Carapace at the Training Camp P2

The next day, Izuku woke up at the sound of yelling outside.

"H-Huh? What time is it?" he said as he took out his T-phone and checked the time. "6 IN THE MORNING???"

He jumped off the couch and walked outside to see everyone wearing what seems to be gym clothes with extremely tired looks on their faces. He couldn't blame them since they were tired yesterday. He then saw Izumi and Uraraka with their hair all messed up. The two of them looked at Izuku who was trying to hold in his laughter. Uraraka then mouthed something that Izuku was able to understand.

"Make one chuckle, and your dead," she mouthed causing Izuku to stand up straight. 

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute," Mr. Aizawa explained while Izuku leaned on a nearby tree.

Izuku then watched how everyone in Class 1A is pushing hard to improve their quirks.

"So this what it means to go beyond plus ultra," Izuku said looking at everyone pushing their limits. He even sees Izumi doing some weird exercise.

"Midoriya?" he heard someone say behind him. He turned around to see Mr. Aizawa.

"Yes sir?" Izuku answered.

"Follow me," was all he said as he began walking in the opposite direction. Izuku, feeling something is up decided to follow him. Aizawa led him into an open field that was surrounded by nothing but trees.

"Why did you bring me here sir?" Izuku asked.

"Apparently, the principal of UA took an interest in you," he said with his back turned to Izuku.

"Why would he be interested in me? I mean, I'm just a quirkless pizza boy" Izuku asked both confused and surprised.

"After saving my students from the League of Villains at the USJ, he thinks you have the quality to be a true hero," he said causing Izuku's eyes to widen in shock. "But I'll put that to the test"

Suddenly out of nowhere, he turned around, threw his capture scarf, and wrapped it around Izuku's arms and body binding him in place. He looked at Mr. Aizawa with a 'are you crazy face' only to see him giving off a smirk.

"Show me what you can do......Carapace," he said.

Despite still being surprised a pro hero figured out his identity, his eyes formed the Hamato symbol and turned red. Mr. Aizawa was surprised to see Twin Sai appear in both his hands and 2 Izuku's appeared. He turned his head back to the Izuku he was holding only to see him disappear like a projection.

"I'll show you what I got," both Izukus said as they held their Sais up and ran towards Aizawa. Each clone tried to stab him but he just dodged them with ease. Without even knowing he delivered a blow to the stomach to one of the Izukus causing it to disappear. Aizawa looked at the one that was still standing.

"So you have cloning?" he said looking at Izuku.

"Not just that," he said once again running to Aizawa except he change his eyes to blue. Once he summoned his Katana's, he threw one towards the pro. He dodged it causing it to hit a tree.

"That was a sloppy move," Aizawa said feeling unimpressed.

"I wasn't aiming for you," Izuku said with a grin. Suddenly at blinding speed, Aizawa felt a kick to the face as Izuku teleported past him back to the Katana he threw at the tree. At the same time, his eyes turned red, summoned his tonfa, and jumped off the tree.