[23] Half Shell Hero VS. Symbol of Evil

hours earlier...
In a conference room, a bunch of heroes including Endeavor, Best Jeanist, Mt. Lady, Gang Orca, Tiger, Kamui Woods, Grand Torino, Edgeshot, and a couple of police stood there waiting for one more person to arrive.

 Lady, Gang Orca, Tiger, Kamui Woods, Grand Torino, Edgeshot, and a couple of police stood there waiting for one more person to arrive

"Tch where the heck is he," Endeavor asked stomping his foot.

"You know him, he always likes to make a dramatic...." Grand Torino said before the door opened wide and a large man wearing American colors burst through the door.

"I AM HERE...... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR WITH STYLE!!!!!!" the one and only All Might said bursting through the door causing most of the heroes in the room to groan in annoyance.

"Figures," Endeavor said seeing his rival for the #1 hero.

"Endeavor! It's rare for you to be calling all of us together," All Might said walking up to him. "Might I ask what's going on?"

Endeavor sighed before speaking.

"I'm sure you're fully aware that some of your students from UA got attacked by the League of Villains," Endeavor said causing some gasps from the others. Despite having a smile, All Might lower his head. 

"Yes, a few are recovering in the hospital right now," he said with pain in his voice due to the fact that his daughter was one of the students who were hospitalized. Endeavor then turned to face all the other heroes.

"During the attack, two female students got taken by one of the villains," Endeavor announced causing everyone to gasp in fear again. "Fortunately, we have a way to track them down"

"How? We've been trying to track them for a month now. Were you able to pin a tracker on them?" Grand Torino asked surprised.

"I didn't..." Endeavor said before stepping out the way so everyone can face the door. "...he did"

Upon cue, the door opened revealing Izuku still holding his sword in his wrapped-up right hand. He was still in his suit but the mask piece was still ripped off. The heroes in the room stared at the boy in shock not only because he was a vigilante and because his face was revealed, but how battered and ripped up his suit was. No one in the room was more shocked than All Might, because he knew very well who he is now that his face has been revealed.

"I-Izuku?" he whispered just loud enough for him to hear. In response, Izuku stopped in front of him and turned to look at him briefly. Not only was All Might surprised to see his son, but to see his eyes blue in the shape of the Hamato symbol. He wanted to know what happened to him after so long. After 5 seconds of exchanging eye contact, he continued walking passed him until he reached the top of the room.

"Hello," Izuku started with a bit of nervousness due to the fact he was standing in front of the top tier. "I guess I don't need to introduce myself since as you can see, I'm the vigilante you know as Carapace"

"You mean to tell us, you called us out here because of some illegal kid?" Mt. Lady said with annoyance to Endeavor. All Might in response gritted his teeth at how she talked about his son.