[5] Hero in a Half Shell

N.B. Since I'm tired of saying eyes, imma give each power a name.

💙 Eyes- Space-Time Jutsu

❣️ Eyes- Power Smash Jutsu

💜 Eyes- Tech Jutsu

🧡 Eyes- Flame Jutsu

--------------------\((( ̄( ̄( ̄▽ ̄) ̄) ̄)))/--------------------

2 weeks later...
Tonight, a group of men was currently robbing an orphanage and holding the children hostage. The police and heroes were outside trying to apprehend the situation trying to listen to the criminal's demand.

"Look, we'll listen to your demands. Just don't hurt the children" Kamui Woods shouted through a microphone.

"Good. If you give us 5 Billion Yen in the next 10 minutes, we'll let the little brats go but if not, oh well" the leader said.

The heroes were getting scared. They knew that they wouldn't be able to do it in time.

Inside the children were holding on to each other in fear as 4 henchmen aimed their guns at them. Suddenly without a sound, 2 orange glowing chains wrapped around two of the men and pulled them up to the roof. The children and the other 2 men looked up to see nothing but darkness. Then to their surprise, the men that got pulled up fell down to the ground knocked out.

"Who's there?!" one of the men shouted as he aimed his gun toward the ceiling.

He then heard a sweep behind him. He turned around to see the other man, knocked out cold. The man started to shake in his shoes as he looked around.

"Sh-Show yourself," he said.

He looked up to the ceiling again only to meet with glowing orange eyes. He screamed so loud, he ran out of the building in fear. The boss looked at him in confusion and went inside. He was shocked to see 3 of his men on the ground. He took up one of the guns and aimed it at the kids.

"This would've been over quickly but....." he said as he aimed at the kids.

They all screamed in fear as he was about to shoot but before he could fire, a blue sword flew out of nowhere and slashed the gun from his hands. Then suddenly blue lighting teleported itself to the sword revealing Izuku wearing his ninja suit and mask.

"Wh-Who, are you?" the guy asked in fear.

Izuku looked at his face and activated Tech Jutsu.

"Imma a hero in a half-shell" Izuku before knocking him out with his bo staff.

On the outside, All Might and Eraserhead arrived.

"How's everything going inside?" Aizawa asked

"It's been quiet for about 10 minutes," one of the officers told him.

"I got this," All Might says before unleashing a Carolina Smash on the door.

The heroes followed in after to pursue the criminals only to find them knocked out and tied up and the kids untied. They looked towards the wall to see a Japanese marking engraved on it.

 They looked towards the wall to see a Japanese marking engraved on it