[15] Sibling Talk

Using his spear key, Izuku opened the door to the restaurant leading the class inside. Once they went in, he didn't forget to flip the sign to close.

"Woah, you work here?" Kirishima asked looking around.

"I heard this restaurant become famous ever since they hired a new employee months ago," Hagakure said. 

"Yeah, I heard he's slick on the skateboard," Kaminari said.

"I heard he's around our age and that he's super hot," Mina said dreamily. That comment made Uraraka who was behind her pull a shuriken from her boots. Luckily, Izuku was there to grab her hand before any of her classmates see that their friend was carrying a lethal weapon. Once she calmed down, Izuku went to the door of the kitchen.

"Excuse me Midoriya, but who's gonna make us food if there's no one else here?" Iida asked. Izuku didn't say anything but walked up to the door leading to the kitchen. 

"Not to worry my fellow customer. Just take your seat, and leave everything to me," he said before opening the door and disappearing from 1A's sight. 

Doing what he said, everyone took their seats and waited for Izuku to come back. The girls chose to sit at one table while the boys sat at other places.

"I still can't believe you have a brother Izumi," Momo said taking her seat.

"Yeah, why didn't you tell us?" Asui asked.

"Well...." she said before hearing the sound of a door opening. Everyone turned around to see Izuku wearing his uniform while riding his skateboard while holding a bunch of menus in his hand.

 Everyone turned around to see Izuku wearing his uniform while riding his skateboard while holding a bunch of menus in his hand

He went around each table throwing out menus to each classmate while performing tricks. While skating he even poured out glasses of water for everyone.

"No way. He's the guy?" Kirishima asked surprised.

"Dude. I'll totally be your best friend if you teach me some of those tricks?" Kaminari said in excitement.

"Same," Mineta who was sitting beside him said.

"Woah, so he's the pretty boy who made this restaurant popular," Mina said looking at Izuku move around 

"Watch it, Mina. That pretty boy you're talking about is my boyfriend," Uraraka said glaring at her.

"Awww, but you can share right?" she asked only to feel a flash of wind go past her hair. She moved her eyes to her side to see strands of her pink hair slowly falling. The girls who were sitting near looked past her to see a butter knife stuck into the wall. Mina looked back to Uraraka to see her hand in a position as if she threw something.

"I said......he's......my......boyfriend," she said in a cold voice which sent shivers down everyone's spine except for Izumi.

"Ok. I'll stop," Mina said in a squeaky voice while sulking in her chair. The tension was released when Izuku stopped skating and came over to the girl's table while holding a pen and a notepad.