[20] Carapace to the Rescue P1

Using all the energy they had left, Izuku, Izumi, and Kota stood up from where they were sitting and walked up to the cliffs to see the smoke rising up in the air.

"This is crazy. Attacking these students just to get 2 of them?" Izuku said clenching his bruised-up hand.

"Big Brother, we gotta do something," she said holding her crushed hand.

"No way. We need to get you and Kota to Aizawa," Izuku said.

"He's probably in one of the camp buildings. Some of my friends were to do extra classes," Izumi explained.

"So we just need to get back to camp?" Izuku said as he called forth his Odachi. "Good thing I've been there"

He slashed the air causing a portal to form.

"So cool," Kota said.

"But brother, they'll see your face," she said reminding him that his face and hair are revealed. Izuku looked at his ring as it sparked in malfunction. 

"It doesn't matter. Let's go guys," Izuku said as he ran through the portal.

"You have such a cool brother," Kota said to Izumi as he followed him through the portal.

"I sure do," she said following through.

--------------------\((( ̄( ̄( ̄▽ ̄) ̄) ̄)))/--------------------

At one of the buildings of the training camp, Aizawa was preoccupied fighting a blue flame villain. He didn't realize that the villain he was fighting was a fake. The 1B teacher, Vlad King, watched over the students who had remedial classes.

"What the heck's going on out there?" Eijiro asked. His question was answered when the door of the class was burst open. Everyone in the room got their quirks ready once they saw the patched-up villain standing at the doorway. 

"This wasn't part of my agenda," the villain said igniting his hands with blue flames. "But I think the boss will be ok with this"

"Don't underestimate us heroes villain," Vlad king said prepping to attack. 

"That's where you're wrong," Dabi said as his hands grew brighter. "...cause you already lost"

Just as he was about to throw his fire, he felt something sharp wrap around his hand causing him to scream in pain. Besides him, the students and Vlad King looked at his wrist to see a cackling flaming head sphere weight with spiked ridges wrapped tight around it. 

"He's right," a voice said behind him. "Don't underestimate us heroes"

Everyone looked behind him to see Izumi, Kota, and Carapace, whose identity is revealed as Izuku to everyone due to his mask ripped, holding the end of the chain.