[13] Ninja vs. Assassin

2 days later...
A few days have passed since Izuku learned how to make the Rasengan. He noted that he would only use that technique unless it's his final resort due to the amount of power it releases and the number of drawbacks it can cause Izuku's arm. Right now he's currently packing his bag, getting ready to return to Japan.

"Come on dude, can't you just stay a bit longer?" Mikey asked with a sad face.

Izuku closed his eyes as he remembered when the news report mentioned that the Hero Killer attacked Ingenium and how his brother was having a face of revenge on his face at the train.

"Sorry, but I have a feeling something bad's gonna go down back home," he said as he looked at the hand he performed the Rasengan with which was wrapped up in a bandage. "And I'm gonna be the one to stop it"

The turtles couldn't help but feel proud of him. Izuku summoned his Odachi, concentrated on the train station he took to the airport, and opened a portal.

"Well, I'm off guys," he said. The brothers held out their fists in respect and Izuku held up his. 

"TURTLE POWER!!!!!!" Izuku shouted as his suit came out from his ring. At the same time, he jumped into the portal until he landed in a bathroom stall with a foot in the toilet.

"Guess I should've thought more carefully about where to land," he said while laughing behind his mask.

As he stepped out of the bathroom, he quickly hid behind a pillar when he saw someone he didn't expect. He saw his younger twin sister walking with a little old man wearing a yellow suit.

"Crap, why'd she have to be here at the same time? And who's that person with her? A pro?" he said to himself.

"Now boarding the next train to Shinjuku Station. All passengers please board the train," the person on the train station P.A system said.

"Shinjuku Station? It's gonna go past Hosu City. Perfect," Izuku whispered as he jumped onto the train.

"You gotta be kidding me?" he said to himself as he saw Izumi walk into the same train he was in. He chose to shrug it off as the train started to depart.

During the ride, Izuku lay on top of the train while playing a game on his phone. He chose not to tell Ochaco that he was back because he wanted to save it as a surprise. Suddenly the train came to a sudden stop.

"Wh-What the hell was that!?" Izuku said as he slipped on his mask.

He got his answer when he saw a recognizable creature rip the side of the train.

"Another Nomu? What the hell are the league up to?" he said as he summoned his Katanas. Surprisingly the old man who Izumi was traveling with came and kicked it in the face causing it to fly away. As the old pro began to chase after it, Izuku took the chance to observe his surroundings. He was in the city he was aiming for but it was in total chaos.

"I gotta find Ingenium's brother fast," he said as he jumped off the roof of the train.

Using his speed, he jumped from rooftop to rooftop until he heard screaming from an alleyway. He followed the scream until he spotted 3 figures. One was a pro hero, the other was Ingenium's brother due to his costume and the other was the Hero Killer himself holding a blade over the student.

"Oh shit," Izuku said as he jumped off the roof, activated Tech-Jutsu in which summoned his bo-staff and smacked the Hero Killer in the face. Iida took the chance to look up at his savior.

"Hey, are you ok?" Izuku asked Iida who was on the ground.

"You, you're the one from the USJ attack. Carapace," he struggled to say.