[11] Dinner with Parents

After the Sports Festival, Izuku took Ochaco home so she could get ready for their dinner date. She told him that she'll be ready at around 5 which gave Izuku time to make plans to go somewhere. After he dropped her off at her apartment and the coast was clear, he used the Odachi and made a portal to his lair. Currently, he was taking a shower while talking to some friends for advice.

"C'mon man, can't you just take her to Pizza Hut again," Mikey said through the phone.

"She goes there many times dude, I want to bring her somewhere special," said Izuku.

"Ignore him, man. Why not take her to that new restaurant that opened near your local beach?" said Leo. 

"Yh, you're a ninja man. You're bound to be good with the ladies," said Ralph.

Izuku sweatdropped at the comment.

"I think what they're trying to say is that you got this in the bag Izuku," Donnie said.

"Thanks, I'll tell you guys how it went later," Izuku said as he got out of the shower. He then hung up the phone and began to get ready. He placed on a green jacket and pants and placed on some cologne. Once he was done, he went to the corner to where an object was covered in a blanket. He pulled it off to reveal a green Vespa.

"I was so lucky to find this among the garbage at the beach

"I was so lucky to find this among the garbage at the beach. Thx to Donnie's intelligence, I was able to fix it up" Izuku said jumping on it. He turned it on, opened a secret opening, and drove out of the lair.

--------------------\((( ̄( ̄( ̄▽ ̄) ̄) ̄)))/--------------------

Currently, on the road, two people were currently driving in the direction of Ochaco's apartment.

"Are you sure it's ok to visit Ochaco unannounced honey?" the woman in the car asked.

"Our daughter came into 2nd place in the sports festival dear. I want to show her how proud we are by giving her a little surprise visit" the man said.

Yes. Those people are Uraraka's parents. As they came up to Uraraka's apartment, they noticed their daughter standing downstairs. Mrs. Uraraka was about to call out to her until she noticed what she's wearing. She had on a clean pink sweater, a black skirt, brown boots, and a strawberry hair clip in her hair.

"I wonder why's Ochaco's all dressed up. It's like she's getting ready for a date" said Mrs. Uraraka.

"No way, Ochaco's too pure for any boy. Besides she would've told us if she had a...." he was cut off at the sound of a bike engine. Suddenly Izuku on his Vespa drove past them and stopped in front of Ochaco.

--------------------\((( ̄( ̄( ̄▽ ̄) ̄) ̄)))/--------------------

Once Izuku put his Vespa in park mode, he took the time to look at his beautiful girlfriend. Ochaco took notice of this and twirled around in her dress.