[19] Attack on the Training Camp

The next day, everyone continued their training while Izuku watched on the sidelines. Normally what he'd do is watch from the sideline and take notes on how everyone uses their quirk and help the Pussycats prepare meals. Just like he told Kota, he hasn't said anything about his secret hideout or about his parents to anyone.

On the night everyone headed into the forest for a Test of Courage, Izuku decided it was high time he head back to town.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" Aizawa asked Izuku who was holding his skateboard in one hand and his Odachi in the other hand.

"Yeah, I am responsible for cleaning up the restaurant after all," Izuku said receiving a nod from Aizawa.

"You should know, if I catch you doing vigilante, I would have no choice but to arrest," Aizawa said causing Izuku to lower his head. "You could either stop working outside the law, or you can work to become a true hero"

Izuku turned around as the thought of working with his father and mother at UA came into his mind. He still can't bring himself to forgive them for all the pain.

"I'll think about it," he said before walking into the dark forest to avoid being seen by anyone. Once he was about to open a portal, something unexpected happened. The sound of a giant explosion caused the ground to shake.

"W-What the heck was that?" he said looking around. He looked up to see smoke rising in the air.

"A fire? I thought it was just a test of courage," Izuku asked as he ran through the forest. He then approached an open field to see Mandalay fighting a lizard guy who's dressed up like Stain with Izumi in the background.

"Pixie-Bob, where's Kota?" he heard Mandalay say while short of breath.

"I don't know. He wasn't at dinner," Pixie said.

Suddenly both Izumi and Izuku remembered something.

"I know where he is!" both siblings said at the same time as they headed to where he might be.

"KOTA! HAND IN THERE!" Izuku said as he summoned his suit while running. At the same time, he pulled out his Odachi.

"Thank god I've visited the place," he said as he swung his sword and opened a portal on the ground. Once he jumped through, he fell between Kota and a hooded muscular villain.

"Y-You! You're Carapace! What are you doing here?" Kota said even though he was trembling in fear.

"When I heard the villains were gonna attack, I came as fast as I could," Izuku said in a deep voice to keep his identity a secret from him. "Don't worry, I'll protect you"

"HAHAHA!!!! OH MAN, THIS IS GOOD! I GET TO KILL A LITTLE BOY AND THE VIGILANTE AT THE SAME TIME!!!! CARAPACE WAS IT??!!" the villain shouted.

"If you ever, lay a hand on this child....." Deku said as he pointed his Odachi to the villain. "I'll kill you!"

"Strong words kid!" the man said as he removed his cloak. "Why don't you show me what you got!"

Using ninja speed, he used his Katanas to do a powerful slash.