[3] The Training and the Ninpō

While being in New York, Izuku underwent the training of the turtles while in the sewers with them. First would sit down and watch them use their weapons. He watched how Leo used his swords, Donnie his Bo staff, Mikey with his Nun Chucks, and Ralph with his Sai's. While watching Izuku scribe notes on different ninja techniques, and combos. Splinter would even give him History lessons and rigorous training to improve muscles since he was a bit too skinny. 

Soon after, Izuku was able to catch on. The brothers watched as he wielded the weapons and performed many stunts. Splinter was impressed by how he was able to accelerate at a wonderous rate. Izuku didn't even stop there. He would use other weapons such as the Tonfas, the Odachi, or even the Kusari-Fundo.

It's not just training he did. Izuku would even have fun with the Turtle Family. Mickey taught him how to make different types of pizzas while he taught him how to make Katsudon and many other Japanese cuisines. Ralph and Leo taught him how to parkour and ride the skateboard. Izuku has always been afraid of riding it but after a month of training, he was able to get the hang of it. Donnie, even though the brothers find it annoying, showed him how he creates his inventions. Sometimes he would give Izuku some instructions and watch him build stuff. He basically turned Izuku into a Donnie #2.

1 YEAR LATER

Izuku was currently playing Video Games until Splinter called him into a room. He went inside to see everyone sitting around a star circle at different points.

 He went inside to see everyone sitting around a star circle at different points

"Hello Izuku" Splinter said

"What's going on?" Izuku asked

"Izuku it's about time we share our power with you," Splinter said.

"Powers?" Izuku asked

"Izuku, you know we are descendants of the Hamato Clan right?" asked Splinter

"Of course. I read up on them in one of our history books" Izuku stated.

"Good, then have you heard of the Hamato Ninpō?" Splinter asked.

"I only heard little about it. I just know it's the greatest traditional art used by them" Izuku responded.

"And we are going to teach you that art" Splinter said while smiling.

Izuku was shocked by what he said.

Splinter instructed Izuku to step into the center of the circle. Once he did, Splinter and the turtles held hands and closed their eyes. Suddenly different color energy started to radiate from everyone.

 Suddenly different color energy started to radiate from everyone