[6] USJ Attack

Class 1A was currently on a bus on their way to the USJ. While the bus was driving they chose to make a conversation.

"Hey Izumi, I can't help but notice but your powers looked a bit like All Might," Asui said while putting her finger to her lips.

"Really I didn't notice that," she said as she scratched the back of her head.

No one except the teachers, Izumi, and her family knows that she's the daughter of All Might. While they talked, Uraraka with a blush on her face was busy texting on her phone until a certain pink-haired girl took a peek at her phone. Ashido then noticed the green heart icons beside a person's name. That made an evil smile appear on her face.

"That your boyfriend Uraraka?" Ashido asked scaring her.

She quickly closed her phone and put it away.

"N-No!!! It's just a friend of mine from Pizza Hut" Uraraka said embarrassed.

"Uh-huh. Then explain the green hearts beside his name" Ashido said while smirking.

Suddenly the bus stopped in front of a giant building saving Uraraka from more embarrassment. Everyone got off the bus and entered the building to see hero Number 13 waiting at the entrance.

"Hello everyone. My name is Thirteen and I'll be your instructor for today. You will learn different methods of rescue training" said Thirteen.

Before they could do anything, a black void opened in the center. As it got bigger, different people walked out of it.

"Whoa, they even got fake villains to fight," Kirishima said in excitement.

Suddenly Aizawa and Thirteen went to the front getting their quirks ready.

"Those aren't fake, they're real!" Aizawa shouted

A huge portal then opened up sending all the students to different areas.

--------------------\((( ̄( ̄( ̄▽ ̄) ̄) ̄)))/-------------------- 

Izuku was currently serving tables in the restaurant. While delivering a pizza to a table he overheard a conversation between two guys from one of the tables.

"Man, I can't believe they left us behind," said one of them.

"I know right? We could've been among the group to attack the USJ" said the other

"I heard that All Might's class 1A is gonna be there," the other said while laughing

Izuku nearly dropped the pizza in his hand. He quickly gave the pizza to the customer and went to Max. Once he told Max the situation, Max allowed him to go. Izuku then ran out the back door.

"TURTLE POWER," Izuku shouted as his suit came out from his ring.

He used his scarf and swung himself (like spiderman) and headed toward the USJ.

--------------------\((( ̄( ̄( ̄▽ ̄) ̄) ̄)))/-------------------- 

As Izuku reached the USJ, he noticed that the doors were locked shut.

"Ha, this is nothing," Izuku said as he activates his Space-Time Jutsu. He summoned his Odachi and opened a portal inside. As he went in, he hid behind some bushes and observed the situation. He noticed the students are in different places while the teachers were fighting. He even saw Izumi and Bakugo which made him clench his fist.

"It doesn't matter right now, I gotta get everyone out of here," said Izuku.

He summoned his Twin Katanas and threw one of them toward the boat at the Shipwreck Zone. Using his powers he teleported to where he threw the sword to see Mineta, Asui, and Izumi.