[24] TURTLE POWER!!!!

The news chopper flying in the air pointed his camera and the spotlight in the direction of Splinter and the turtles. On, Jumbo Trons, phones, tablets, and TVs, the whole of Japan could see the mutant turtles.

"Now that I think about it, we probably should've worn trench coats," Donnie said looking at the helicopter. "I mean, we were supposed to stay hidden"

"Well, we did rush when we heard what happened so...." Ralph said.

"Yeah, I didn't even get to finish my pizza!" Mikey said whining.

"Guys focus! We gotta......" Leo said until he saw the camera and began doing poses. "Wait are we live?! Are they getting good sides?"

"Um, Master?" the one in the mask, Casey Jones said.

"Right, right, right!" Leo said shaking his head. "Izuku's in trouble. Let's go"

All 7 individuals jumped off the roof and landed in front of Izuku and company.

"Casey, April, and I will go help Izuku and the other heroes," Splinter said before turning to his sons. "Boys, take care of this freak of nature"

"Hah, your one to talk rat man," he said as Casey and April ran in the direction of Izuku. 

While April helped the injured walk somewhere safe, Casey restrained the remaining league of villains for the heroes to take them away. Splinter on the other hand walked up to Izuku and saw his hand.

"You overuse your Rasengan didn't you?" Splinter said looking at Izuku with a stern face.

"Yeah, sorry," Izuku said chuckling. While Splinter shook his head, he pulled out a scroll from his robe and lay it down.

 While Splinter shook his head, he pulled out a scroll from his robe and lay it down

"What is that?" Asui asked.

"A healing Mantra," Splinter said he knelt in front of Izuku and closed his eyes.

"Rin→Pyo→Toh→Sha→Kai→Jin→Retsu→Zai→Zen" Splinter said as he made each hand from the scroll and placed both his hands on Izuku's arm

"Rin→Pyo→Toh→Sha→Kai→Jin→Retsu→Zai→Zen" Splinter said as he made each hand from the scroll and placed both his hands on Izuku's arm. All Might, Uraraka and Asui watch as his hand glowed and the reddish coloring on his hands began to dissipate.