[22] Hideout Raid Team vs. the L.O.V

After restraining the yandere villain to a tree, Izuku took up the Uraraka's Tessen and walked towards the girls. 

"You really showed her who's boss huh Ocha?" Izuku said handing her the weapon.

"Well, I did have a good teacher," she said sticking out her tongue.

"So Ochaco..." Asui said walking up to them. "I always thought your boyfriend was hiding something but I never thought you'd be dating a vigilante"

Uraraka was so distracted by the crazy girl that she didn't realize that Asui was seeing Izuku without his mask.

"Izuku, your mask," Uraraka said looking at his battered suit down and up. "Your arm"

"Meh, it's getting better," he said clenching it despite still feeling a bit of sting from every squeeze.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we have to make sure Bakugo and your sister are safe," Asui said with a finger to her lip.

"It's ok, I teleported everyone back to town. They're safe" he said. 

"Thank goodness," Asui said sighing in relief. "Thanks, Deku"

"Deku?" Izuku said shocked by that name.

"Sorry, it's just that, I overheard Izumi and Bakugo talking about you yesterday," she said. "They mentioned how they used to call you Deku when you were kids"

"Did they now," Izuku said lowering his head remembering how he was called that insulting name.

"I heard Bakugo say he used to call you that because you were defenseless," Asui said causing Izuku to clench his fist as painful memories began to come into his head. "But your sister said she called you that because you were determined. Determined to become a hero"

Izuku's eyes widened when he heard that. His own sister, the one who treated him like trash for most of his life, actually had faith in him and never showed it.

"Determined Izuku. Deku. I kinda like it," Uraraka said smiling at Izuku. "I think it'd make a better hero name now"

Izuku smiled as tears built up in his eyes. In truth, part of him really misses the younger sister that he loved so much. All those times she tried to reconcile with him, the sister part of him kept expanding wanting to forgive. Now he finally understands how she feels.

"Yeah, I think it does," he said wiping his eyes. 

"Plus, it does sound kinda cute," Uraraka said before poking his nose. "Deku, the Half-Shell Hero"

"Ochaco, not in front of your friend," Izuku said blushing while holding his nose.

"I think we should head back to camp before anything else......" Asui said before being cut off by something metal falling onto the ground in front of them. Izuku looked closely at the object before realizing what it was.

 Izuku looked closely at the object before realizing what it was