[7] Special Date and Training

It's been 2 days since the USJ attack. The school gave everyone a week off from school to recover from it. Uraraka was currently in her apartment thinking about 2 things that happened on the day the villains attacked. One was that Izuku was Carapace and that she didn't do much to help. She didn't have the guts to talk to him even though he left her texts asking if she was ok. To get her mind off things, she decided to take a walk to get her mind off things. She placed on some clothes and went out.

While walking, she noticed that she was right beside Takoba Municipal Beach Park.

"Wow, I still can't believe this is the same beach that used to be a huge junkyard," Uraraka said admiring the view

While looking, she noticed someone on the beach. As she looked closely, her eyes widened seeing Izuku shirtless while practicing some kicks and flips. At first, she blushed at how muscular and ripped he is but shook it off. Desperate for answers she ran straight to Izuku. 

"Hey, Izuku!" Uraraka shouted from the distance.

Izuku stopped what he was doing and turned around to Uraraka.

"Oh hey Uraraka, what's up?" Izuku said wiping his face with a towel.

Before Uraraka could speak, she realized something.

"Wait, I can't just flat out say that your Carapace. I need to go slow" she mentally said

"Nothing much. So what're you doing?" she said trying not to sound so suspicious.

"Just doing my daily training," said Izuku

Uraraka then decided to test him.

"Training for what?" she asked

Izuku froze in place. 

"You know, for self-defense. Gotta stay in shape" Izuku said trying to make an excuse.

Uraraka eyed him and then an idea popped into her head.

"If it's ok, can I watch you train?" Uraraka asked him while a tiny blush appeared on her face

Izuku's eyes widened in surprise. He remembered how he sat by and watched the turtles train and he follows in their footsteps. Then an idea popped into his head.

"Ok but instead, how bout I teach you some moves to go with it," Izuku asked while scratching his head.

Uraraka's eyes widened as she remembered the USJ. She didn't do much to help and she never had any combat training before going to UA. She clenched her fist and looked at Izuku.

"I'll do it. Please teach me" she said while bowing her head.

Izuku smiled at her determination and at his will to teach.

"Uraraka, from this day, I'm gonna teach you the basic arts of ninjutsu and how to become a Kunoichi" Izuku said holding out his fist for a fist bump.

Uraraka looked at it and smiled as she fist-bumped him