[16] Izuku's Last Delivery

The day after Class 1A hung out at Pizza Hut Restaurant, they were getting ready to board the bus to Training Camp. 

"Man, I'm stoked for this camp. Thank god, Mr. Aizawa allowed us to go" Kaminari said excitedly.

"Yeah. I can't wait to roast some marshmallows right Uraraka?" Mina said looking at the brunette who was on her phone talking to someone.

"I've been really looking forward to this trip Izuku. I wish you could come with us," she said on the phone. "Ok, love you too"

Once she hung up the phone, she turned to see Mina giving her a sly look.

"What?" Uraraka asked.

"We'll only be gone for a couple of days. You two can go smooch or whatever once we come back," Mina said making kissy faces. 

"Sh-Shut up!" Uraraka said with a blushing face. Bakugo who walking past them saw the scene and got curious.

"What are two idiots doing?" he said walking up to them.

"None of you busi......" she said before being cut off by Mina.

"Oh, we were just talking about Uraraka's amazing boyfriend. We met him yesterday," Mina said causing Bakugo's eyes to go bug-eyed.

"You've done it now Mina," Uraraka said mentally slapping her face.

"Boyfriend huh?" Bakugo said looking at Uraraka.

"Yeah man, he's so cool," Kaminari said walking up beside them. "The way he rides the skateboard is so awesome."

"And he makes the best pizza," Kirishima said joining the conversation. Just him saying pizza made everyone besides Bakugo, Uraraka, and Todoroki drool.

"What I found so amazing was that he was Izumi's older brother," Tsu said putting a finger to her mouth.

As soon as Bakugo heard the words 'Izumi' and 'brother' in the sentence he turned to Izumi who looked away.

"She found him. She saw him. He's really......" he shouted in his mind.

"Ok, everyone gets on board the bus now," Aizawa said snapping Bakugo out of his thoughts. Once they got on, the bus then departed to the secret training ground. While on the bus, Bakugo sat next to Izumi.

"You mean to tell me that you saw your brother yesterday and you didn't bring him back? Do your parents know?" Bakugo asked her.

"No, and I won't tell them," Izumi said.

"What why?" Bakugo asked surprised. Izumi turned to him with a sad smile on her face.

"Because bringing him back would only remind him of the pain me, mom and dad inflicted on him. When I saw him yesterday, he was looked so happy and alive. I can't possibly take his happiness away," she said trying her best not to cry.

Bakugo sat back in his seat and thought about what she said.

"Yeah, I really hope your right and the nerds happy," he said looking out the window. Uraraka who was overhearing their conversation sighed.

--------------------\((( ̄( ̄( ̄▽ ̄) ̄) ̄)))/--------------------

At the Pizza Hut Restaurant, Izuku was busy mopping the floors of the restaurant. 

"Izuku, can you come into my office?" he heard Max call him.

Izuku placed his mop down and went inside his office.

"What's up Max?" Izuku asked.

"Well, the thing is, I got a call from the Main Office for Pizza Hut and they said I should close up shop," he said that brought fear to Izuku.