[8] Sports Festival & Talk

Izuku slowly opened his eyes and he sees the sunlight shining into his eyes. He found it weird considering he always wake up to darkness in the lair. Before he could ask, he heard snoring beside him. He turned around and smiled at the person he was sleeping with as he remembered what happened yesterday. He couldn't feel any happier. At first, he thought he had nothing, but then after meeting the turtles, he got powers and fighting skills, a job he's good at, his own home, and finally, now he has a girlfriend. He watched how she breathes in and out while lying on his chest like a pillow. He reached out for his phone to see that it was 7 in the morning. Wanting to surprise her, he grabbed a pillow next to him and slowly switched himself with it so that she doesn't wake up. As he got out of bed, he turned on his Space-Time Jutsu and opened a portal to the Pizza Hut Kitchen. 

10 mins later.....
Uraraka slowly woke up to the spell of eggs and cheese.

"Izu, do you smell that?" she said while rubbing her eyes trying to get a better view of her lover.

Once she was able to open her eyes, she noticed that Izuku was gone. 

"Huh? Where did sneaky ninja run off to?" she wondered as she followed the smell to her kitchen.

Once she reached her kitchen, she sees Izuku flipping egg, cheese, and bacon while toasting breakfast biscuits and hash browns. Suddenly as the toaster popped up the biscuits into the air, Izuku lifted the pan allowing the egg and cheese to fly in the air. Using quick reflexes, he grabbed 2 plates and caught everything in mid-air forming a sandwich in the process. At the same time, the kettle boiled, and Izuku poured the water into 2 Pizza Hut cups that had chocolate tea inside each of them. He placed everything on the table and looked at his work.

"Man, why does it feel like I'm cooking for my wife?" he asked out loud until he felt 2 pairs of arms wrapped around him from behind.

"Maybe you are," Uraraka said holding him

Izuku turned around and hugged her back while giving her a peck on her forehead.

"Morning Ocha," Izuku said earning a giggle from Uraraka.

Once they parted, she looked at the food he laid out for them.

"You made this for me?" she asked him.

"Yup," he said with a huge smile on his face

The two of them sat down at the table and began to eat. Once Uraraka took a bite from the sandwich, her eyes widened so wide that it looked like they were gonna pop out.

"So what do you think?" Izuku asked with his finger crossed underneath the table.

Uraraka closed her eyes and placed the sandwich on the table and looked at him with a serious face.

"Promise me if we do get married, you'd make this for me every day," she said with a serious face

This caused Izuku to laugh so hard that the tea he was drinking nearly flew out his nose. The two continued to eat until Uraraka finished and got up.

"I'm gonna go change for the school, so no peeking ok?" Uraraka said as she winked at him causing Izuku to blush.

"W-W-Wouldn't think of it" Izuku said waving his arms in embarrassment.

Uraraka giggled as she went into her room shaking her hips.

15 mins later...
After Izuku cleaned up the kitchen, he placed on his Jean pants, his signature red sneakers, and his Pizza Hut uniform. As soon as he was finished, he heard Uraraka's door open to reveal her wearing her UA uniform and pink backpack.