Her body tingles at his words as he smirks at her and sits inside the car and drives off.
She looks at him going away with a weird feeling while Sid holds his heart tightly smiling.

The 3 days later, the whole city was silent as Royal's had an announcement to make.
Everyone, including humans and all other creatures had to come to the hall of creatures, which was a hugeeee hall with so many seats and it's where the most important news by the royals were given.

Thousands and thousands of people were sitting waiting for the royals, where there was the one woman who was sitting in front of the mirror anxiously bitting her lips.
Sana stared at herself, she was wearing a nude pink long slight glittered dress with her hair braided with her face dipped in golden!
She looked so ethereal but her eyes were nervous.

Her wolf said- Don't be too scared! We are about to marry our mate soon.
Sana- But I don't get it, why and how is he our mate? Like are you sure?
Her wolf rolled her eyes and said- sometimes I don't get you Sana. As far as my wolf-amazable memory when you were young, you used to beg moon goddess to give you sid as your mate.
Sana blushed furiously and said- Hey! Back then I was a kid and that one day when he saved me from the rouges made me crush- on him! It was just a baby crush!
Her wolf sighed and said- Moon godess is way more smarter than us Sana, she made us! Why do you doubt her!
Sana- I don't doubt her, it's just that I am scared! I'm scared that-

Suddenly she heard a knock and a voice say- Princess, the king is calling you down.
Sana sighed and stared at the mirror and walked out.

20 minutes later.

Sana was standing inside the green room before entering the huge hall as the Two kings were addressing the crowd.
Sana's heart was beating loudly, while one of her servants said- Miss please have this juice! You are dehydrated.
Sana- Take it away! I don't want it!
Servant- but-
Just when a deep voice said- Give it to me.

Sana froze as she felt familiar set of hands on her waist holding her tight and rubbing circles on her waist to calm her down.
A hand came infront of her face with had the orange juice, Sana sighed and chugged it down.
A deep chuckle was heard.
Sid- good girl. Don't worry! Everything would be alright. Would it make you feel better than I am not into your blood type? Like your blood type isn't my blood type?
Sana softy chuckles at his attempt to ease her down.

Just when the announcement is made to call them on the stage.
Sid- It's show time baby.
Sid holds her hand as he walks to the main stage with her and the whole crowd gets on their knees bowing down to the Future king and queen.
Long gone was that shy sana, she smiled at the crowd with a strong stern expression while Sid showed his palm for them to get up.

The king of vampires gets up and says- Moon godesss is indeed mysterious yet correct. Few days back we got to know the most shocking yet heart warming news, that your future king and queen are MATES.
The whole audience fell into silence and then suddenly started to whisper.

Just when one man got up and said- How is this possible? Are you guys lying huh? Just so that you all can dominate us even more!!! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED!
Another one got up shouting- YES HES RIGHT! How can they be mates??? Don't spoil the pure word mates which this disgusting political trick.
Sana looked at the silence in shock while Sid was shaking in anger.

Soon more rebellions started to get up shouting and opposing it.
King shouted- ENOUGH! I will hang you guys to DEATH!
The first man said- YOU CAN! BUT WE ALL HAVE TO RIGHT TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. AND THE TRUTH IS THAT PRINCE SID IS NOT PRINCESS SANA-
A huge vicious growl was heard in the stadium making everyone freeze.
Sid's eyes were blazing red as his knuckles were white, he was shaking in anger and he said- WE ARE NOT FUCKING HUMANS THAT WE WOULD LIE! AND HOW DARE YOY DISRESPECT US HUH?

The first man was so scared but he gulped and said- If you two are mates for real then prove us.
Sid spat angrily- EXCUSE ME?
Another one nodded and said- yes prove it.
Suddenly half of the people including their kinds started to say it.
Sana gulped looking at Sid who was now about to kill people.
Sid- YOU-

Sana held his hand which made him stop and look at her and she with her eyes begged him not to do anything. His eyes started to change colour due to her effect.
Sana cleared her throat and said - If you want that, I will prove it. And I will prove it the traditional way.
Sid's eyes widened and he said- WHAT? NO SANA!!!
Sana stopped him and said- I will prove it to you all, that this man next to me is my soulmate.

Sid- Sana-
Sana- But! If I suceed in showing and proving it, I will personally take all of your lives who dared to point fingers at my love.
Sid's heart started to beat loudly and he smirked at her.
Sana's father looked at her worried while Sana said- GET THE BLUE FIRE READY.

Sid pulled Sana behind and said- Are you crazy? Are you mad? Why would you put your life at stake?
Sana- Don't worry! We know we are mates then-
Sid- NO I DONT WANT YOU TO GET HURT! Do you know how precious you are to me?
Sana smiled with her heart fluttering and looked at him- DONT worry!

Before Sid could say a word she went back to the stage and stood infront of a huge line of blue fire being lit.
A priest came in and said- today the future queen is going to perform the walk to mate heaven, where she would go barefoot on this coals and the fire chanting the name of her mate; she would survive this if that's her mate and if it's not- the blue fire will burn her up into ashes.

Sid clenched his jaw angrily while a lot of people were worried for her.
Even the king of vampires looked at her worried while the father was scared for her.
She gulped and looked at sid who was shaking his head as no but she smiled and whispered- Should I say Sid in the fire or baby malaria which is your name?
Sid rolled his eyes while Sana chuckled a little and then closed her eyes.

She prayed to the moon godess and kept her foot on the burning coal, wincing a little due to the burn.
The fire was even more than her height, she started to walk inside the fire while Sid fisted his hands as he could see the wince on her face.
Her arms were getting slightly burned, not fully.
She continued to chant his name as she walked the fire, just when the fire increased loudly as if growling.
The first man got up and said- SEE SHES NOT THE MATE! THIS FIRE IS GETTING SO WEIRD! SHE IS ABOUT TO DI-

Sid growled and said- SHUT THE FUCK UP!
He looked at sana running towards her and without a second thought went inside the fire making everyone gasp in horror.
He hugged her tightly covering her inside his body just when the fire intensified and shoots up in the dark blue sky and leaves them.
Everyone looks up in the sky including Sid, everyone is shocked and they gasp as they see the werewolf and the vampire sign joined together by the blue fire.
This was the sight to behold, suddenly the clouds growled and it started to rain heavily as if the heavens wanted to cool down the burns on Sana's body.

Sid looked at sana to say something but his eyes widened in horror when he saw her fainted.
He screamed- CALL THE WITCHES RIGHT NOW.
He picked her up and then looked at the man with the death residing in his eyes and said- I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU THE MOST PAINFULL DEATH THAT YOU WOULD BEG MOON GODESS TO KILL YOU INSTEAD.

Sid looked at everyone in anger and said- as you have seen, she is my mate! AND EVEN THE MOON GODESS CONFIRMED BY THIS MIRACLE. If I ever hear anyone saying anything about my mate, you all will regret your existence.

Sana is my mate, my soulmate and even death can't do us apart.

He took her into his arms hugging her limp body tight, and ran off to the nearest room, while Sana half consciously looks at Sid who was on the verge of breaking down ans she whispers W-we are mates?
Sid looks down at her half closed eyes and painfully smiles- yes baby, we are each other's half's.

Sorry sorry sorry! Mai regular hongi! Before I started this story I forgot I had exams! I am having like back to back! Finally Kal last hai toh Ofcourse ab fatafat chapters ayenge!

Thorda lamba diya hai as a apology to you cute humans!

Kaise laga raha hai? Bataao bataao!

I'll wait for your comment and Haan Woh star haina? Please press kardena *pouts cutely*