''Come, sit.'' She patted the chairs.

The two boys sat down with a huff.

''Alright, so there's this concept called Angel-Devil dance that I've been researching about for a while.'' She said as she showed her laptop to the boys.

''Huh? What is that?'' Jimin asked, hearing about such concept for the first time.

''It's a very underrated dance concept. Very few people have used this concept for their performances in the west. But here's the catch... no one has ever performed it in Korea, let alone, in the national dance fest.''

Lisa explained.

''If nobody ever performed that, then why do you think we will win if we do?'' Taehyung asked.

''Look, I've observed the judges well for five years. They look for styles which are different from other contestants. I'm sure you will make it to the finals, at least.''

Lisa encouraged them.

''Okay, tell us more about this concept then.'' Jimin said.

''This concept usually has two dancers. As the name suggests, one will be dancing as an angel while the other dances as a devil.'' Lisa explained more.

''Then Taehyung is definitely going to be the devil.'' Jimin snickered.

''You little shi-''

''Huh, that's actually a good idea.''

Lisa said, interrupting Taehyung who was about to speak.

''What? You too?'' Taehyung scoffed.

''No, don't get me wrong, Taehyung. What I meant was, you have the looks for it. You look fierce and intimidating while dancing, on the other hand, Jimin looks delicate and graceful. You are perfect for the devil role. And Jimin is perfect for the angel role.''

Lisa finished explaining, her hands up in the air dramatically while she imagined the whole scene.

The two boys thought for a while.

Lisa wasn't wrong, Taehyung's intimidating gaze does make shivers run down people's spine, Jimin agreed.

''Okay, fine, whatever. I will be the devil.'' Taehyung huffed.

''Yeah, me too. I will be the angel since I am one in real life.''

Jimin also agreed with a smile.

Lisa squealed in glee as she clapped her hands.

''Alright then, it's final!'' She exclaimed.

''So what is the choreo gonna be like?'' Taehyung asked.

''I have thought about something like the angel dancing his heart out but the devil wants to devour him, as in take him away from heaven, all to himself.

Both of you will be dancing contemporary since it matches the vibe. I'll give you guys two days to come up with a rough choreo then we will discuss the changes. And you'll get the song in your e-mail today.''

Lisa explained.

''Okay then, can we leave now? I can't stand this idiot's presence any longer.'' Jimin whined.

Taehyung snapped his head towards the smaller with a highly offended look.

''I can't either.'' He huffed.

''You guys gotta get used to each other's presence now. You two are a team.'' Lisa cracked a small smile before dismissing the two boys.

-----------------

''So? How did it go?'' Jungkook asked the pink haired boy.

Jungkook and Jimin were currently walking back at the younger's house to play games.

Hoseok did not join them, however.

He had a date with Yoongi so they walked together to the latter's house to watch a movie.

''What can I say? She assigned us together, as you know. We are supposed to do an Angel-Devil concept dance.'' Jimin huffed.

''Angel-Devil concept dance? Never heard of it.'' Jungkook replied.

''Neither have I, it's something like dancing as an angel and and a devil.''

''Wait- Taehyung Hyung is the devil right? If he's not then it's all useless. Tell me! Tell me!''

''Obviously, did you really think that asshole would be the angel on my watch?'' Jimin sassed.

''Of course not, I can't wait to see him in an ugly make up.'' Jungkook giggled.

''We haven't decided about the appearance yet but I will try my best to make your wish come true.'' Jimin laughed along.

Both the boys continued walking while chatting about some of their favorite idols which just ended up with Jungkook rambling about how cool IU is and how heavenly her voice sounds.

Jimin could bet that if Jungkook were to be straight, he would have been in love with her.

But someone else stole his heart before she could, without having any knowledge of it.

''Yah Jungkook ah! When are you going to confess?''

Jimin would tease the younger like this all the time.

''Ah Hyung! Don't be silly, he doesn't like me in that way.''

Jungkook would make up an excuse almost immediately.

That 'he' is none other than Kim Yugyeom.

Yeah, the shy nerdy boy from Jungkook's art class.

Just as hot as he looks in those glasses, the bunny boy was also head over heels for his voice and art skills.

It initially started out as an inspiration, which gradually turned into admiration as they got along.

Jungkook wouldn't admit that he is totally whipped for that boy, always saying that he is an inspiration and nothing else.

''Hyung, you know?''

Jungkook asked after finishing his rant about his impossible art homework.

''Hm?'' The older responded.

''He wore that brown cardigan, which I gifted him on his birthday, today.'' He said with a smile.

Jimin knew immediately who the younger was talking about.

''Oh, and?'' He asked with a smirk.

''He looked really good...''

Jungkook mumbled out with his cheeks as red as an apple.

''Wah, Jungkook ah, you're so whipped!''

Jimin exclaimed, smacking the younger's back.

''No! He just looked good, okay? Nothing else!''

Jungkook yelled, running inside his house as soon as it came into their sight.

Jimin laughed, following him inside shortly after.

~
A/N: idk wth happened.
Btw school's shit as always.