49) starts to rise

Both Maxim and Isla walked hand in hand to the front door, some of his men carrying the bags behind as they avoided the slippery ice

"I have a surprise for you, Little dove." Maxim tells, Isla looking at him confused. "What is it?" She asked, now eager to know. "Well, you like Christmas so much, so I told some of the servants to put the Christmas tree up early when we were gone so we could decorate later."

"Early? If anything, we're late!" Isla claims, Maxim now looking at her in question. "Late? Dove, it's the 29th of November." Maxim puts the code into the keypad, hearing it beep while he put his hand on the knob. "Well, it's up now. Let's go inside, yeah?"

The knob turned, door opening to a chaotic sight before them. Maxim's Aunts, Eva and Ksenia stood in front of Nik, seemingly berating him as he did his best to defend himself. Makar was sitting on the couch, looking slightly nervous as he talked to Penny. She stood next to the couch were her husband spoke, holding baby Daria in her arms. And Anthony was sitting on the floor, taking the opportunity to munch on a candle as his parents were busy.

Isla stood with a blank look on her face, Maxim looking just as wondered. "Did you invite guests, Maxy?" She asked, her eyes still on everyone as she leaned towards him.

"Uhm, no.."

"Hello?" Isla called out, the talking continuing. "Helloooo?" She said once more, still being ignored by all who intruded into their house.

"Hey!"/Russian/Maxim yelled loudly in his mother tongue, heads turning as they all said 'What?!' at the same time.

"The hell you doing in my house?"/Russian/ Maxim asked as he walked in, the door shutting behind them after him men came in with the bags and headed upstairs with them.

All at once, Makar, Penny, Ksenia, and Eva ranted and spoke about why there were in a house that wasn't their own. Isla looked over, noticing little Anthony eating the candle stick. She quickly went over, taking it and the pieces out of his mouth as all the noise in the background got louder. She handed him over to Makar.

Maxim groaned. "One at a time, Penny." "Well Anthony wanted to see you."/Russian/She answered, her little boy that Makar was holding making happy noises at the sound of his name. Isla just looked confused, not understanding the language they were speaking.

"Aunties-"

"Maxim, he's coming here! God dammit we rang you about 50 times and you still wouldn't answer! We call and call and no answer!" Ksenia doesn't let her nephew continue on, rambling like a madman while scolding him with a pointed finger.

"Nik, I told you to tell-"

"I did but they still came overrrrr!" Nikolai cut him off too, whining as he argued back desperately. "I tried to call you too to say you're aunties were here because he was coming over but you didn't answer-"