25) on her team

Isla screamed as she ran off, to scared to look behind her and see how close Maxim was to catching up

Isla screamed as she ran off, to scared to look behind her and see how close Maxim was to catching up. This would be really fun if she didn't have the fear of red marks on her butt.

"It's fun to stay at the Y. M. C. A!" She scream sang, panting as she ran through halls and around corners. She was definitely having a bit of fun doing this and teasing him.

Coming up to the kitchen, she snatched a cherry lollipop off the counter before continuing her journey to escape. But once she turned one corner, she was immediately caught in the arms of Maxim.

Just like he's done before, he lifted her up and over his shoulder like a sack of potato's. She yelled, struggling against him while he started to head back to the stairs.

"You bear! Ugh!" She yelled, punching and hitting against his back. She yelped when feeling a sting to her bottom, Maxim using it as a warning for her to stop.

But, what Maxim didn't expect was for Isla to reach down and hit his own. He froze, pretty much just still in shock.

"It worked!" She yelled in victory with a smile on her face, kicking her legs happily since he had stopped moving. But she let out a yelp when she felt an even harsher sting, fisting his shirt.

"Ouch.." She muttered, huffing. As Maxim headed to the stairs, he heard his phone ringing on the couch. He huffed, annoyed that they had been interrupted.

When looking at the caller ID, he realized it was his mother calling. Why would she be calling so early in the morning.

With one arm still wrapped around and holding Isla, he answered the phone.

"Mom?" /Russian/

"Get out of bed and come over now, we sent a limo over and it should be arriving soon." /Russian/ Anya had cut right to the chase, not wasting a second about what she had to say.

Isla struggled against his hold, pretty much wanting to test him but also nervous about a punishment.

He held her still, she wouldn't escape. "Ok, but why must we come so early? It only takes 4 and a half hours to get there."/Russian /Maxims mother and father lived in Slavl, Russia. Where as he lived in Moscow.

"Your father wants you to meet some people, and bring that girl you call your 'assistant' with. I want to meet her. Ok? Ok." /Russian/ She hung up, Maxim just shaking his head. He then rang Mila, telling her about how he was going early and setting Isla down on the couch. She landed with a little 'mmph', looking up at him to see what he was doing.

Maxim looked down at the couch, making eye contact with Isla before she immediately ran off and up the stairs.

"You're going to make your punishment worse, Isla." He warned her, but she kept running. She was small, but fast. He let her get farther a head, wanting her to think she escaped him.