8) Animals,

"Wait, I'm confused

"Wait, I'm confused..." Isla said nervously, afraid the woman might yell at her. The tall woman in front of her sighed, before repeating herself.

"Take each and every one of these to the people listed, the name and floor number is on the paper. Then you must collect the papers when they are done and organize them each before bringing it to Mr Petrov. If they aren't refined correctly you must do it all again. Ok? Ok." The woman's thick Russian accent made it hard for Isla to understand some of the words, but she felt scared to ask if she could repeat.

"Ok... but I don't speak Russian, how will I organize it?" Isla asked with hesitance, the woman shaking her head with an annoyed look.

"That is not my problem. Deal with it." And with that, the bossy woman walked away, leaving Isla with a stack of papers.

It was her first day in the office, and things weren't great to say the least. People were talking in a language she didn't understand, phones going off and people walking around. It was like this on almost every floor.

She had never been in an environment like this, workers were set in their cubicles doing their business, and she felt out of place.

Isla wore a black button down t-shirt top dress, stockings, and plain earrings. Her hair was clipped up and away, she didn't feel like herself.

With a sigh, she walked off and over to an empty table. Things were difficult, she had to identify and organize the papers with the small number at the top, but nothing else she could read.

It took at least a half hour just to get every paper in place by floor number, seeing what looked to be a different word on the top. Each paper had almost the same thing, except for two words at the top. She declared those to be names.

Making sure she had every paper in place, she gathered them all together and went to the elevator, starting on the first floor. There were 56 floors.

What was a simple task for one was like organizing a all white puzzle for Isla, she had to identify the different letters to the cubical plaque. The worst part was when the person she gave them to started talking, getting angry when she couldn't understand them.

4 hours was how long it took to give out each paper, and she was exhausted. But she needed to know what to do with the people who were angry, so she headed to to Maxims office.

It was all the way on the 56th floor, he had it all to himself. Getting to the top floor, Isla just wanted to get this all over with. She walked up to the door, knocked, and didn't wait for an answer before walking in.

"Hi, I was just wondering if-..." Embarrassment flooded her when she realized Maxim was talking to a man at his desk, two pairs of eyes on her. One, being Maxims, looking not so happy.