48) the water

Hey, hi, what's up my dudes. Whatta better day to post this other than on Thanksgiving (at the time of writing this of course lol)

So at the time you're this is posted, 'The Dons Little Goth.' has reached 1
Million reads-

Huh? What? Ahh?

I am absolutely flabbergasted at this, like it hasn't even fucking settled in yet for me. Like I kept checking just to make sure this was real! I mean it's crazy, it was just back in August how I was thanking you guys for 100k after only a month of writing.

This is all just for fun, I have no plans on having a writing career in the future. I'm going in a different direction, but I have this now.

Don't judge or anything, but when I was younger I wanted to be a gaming YouTuber (which is still kinda true) and I imagined getting 1M subscribers.

But wow. This is amazing.

I'm so thankful for this, I had always wished for something like this to come true but never had I imagined it to truly happen. Just this gives me hope that I can become bigger and better in life. When I feel like garbage, or someone is being bitchy and rude, all I think is "well damn bitch, do you have almost a million views on writing?" 😂 (don't do that though lmao I'm fucked up, always be nice y'all)

Sorry for all the sappy ranting, I just really wanted to let you guys know how thankful and happy I am for this. Will this lead me somewhere in life? No, probably not. Only I know that I write this, absolutely no one else. But I'm ok with that, it doesn't need to take me somewhere in life for me to be happy.

I can tell you this though, do what I did. Can't find a book about something you want to read? Write it yourself. You can take the story anywhere, fill your desires about it. I did that, and here that book is now.

Enjoy the chapter my dudes, I did my best to add some extra special love to it.

Your favorite goth author, hahathatbitch 🖤

Isla smoothed down the wrinkles in her dress, feeling as Maxim wrapped his arms around her from behind

Isla smoothed down the wrinkles in her dress, feeling as Maxim wrapped his arms around her from behind. She looked up into the mirror, watching his lips press down a tender kiss to her neck.

"You ready, my love?" Maxim asked, Isla nodding with a response. Taking her hand, he leads them out of the bathroom. She wanders over to where her winter boots were, struggling to get the zipper past the fur that cover the top part. Once the frustration had passed, Isla stood tall, allowing him to slide on her long black winter coat. A pair of ear muffs had been placed on as well, including a peck to her head.