Prolouge

Yo yo, reader check in here 😊

Created June, 2022

"Maxim, come on man! I-I promise I didn't know the shipments were yours, I swear! Have mercy, please!" The man begged in Russian, his legs kicking as he was held up at the neck effortlessly by the dangerous Don in front of him

"You dare call me my name after what you did, you rat?" /Russian/ The deep voice rang through the alley, it was unfortunate he wasn't back home to torture the man that caused so much trouble.

"The trouble you caused ends now, Igor. You'll suffer a painful death, with your body impaled to this brick wall where no one can hear your screams. Say hi to the devil for me, yeah?" /Russian/ That was the last thing Maxim said before he reached into his pockets, pulling out a knife, followed by two slightly smaller ones.

The man named Igor screamed, kicking his legs and throwing punches at Maxims chest, yet he didn't move even a bit. Igor screamed when one knife was stabbed into his left eye, followed by the other small knife into his right. Lastly, the larger knife was stabbed right into his stomach, screams ringing out through the alley and empty streets.

As he coughed and screamed, impaled so hardly into the brick wall, a sudden flash of light and the iPhone camera sound of when a picture was taken went off.

Maxim slowly turned his head, taking his hands from Igor who was coughing blood, moaning and screaming in pain. He was ready to murder the person who took that photo. But what stood there shocked him. Well, who stood there.

"Oops! Left the flash on, can you get back to that same position so I can retake the photo?"

.