5) but a crime

Maxim sat in his office, staring at the one and only picture they could find on Isla Winter

Maxim sat in his office, staring at the one and only picture they could find on Isla Winter. There was something about her that he just couldn't keep his eyes off. Other than that, her file was empty. There was nothing they could add or find. Just a foster home paper and that's it. But that picture...

Maybe it was her 'unusual' look, or her pretty face, beautiful eyes, or maybe how he wanted to make her pretty little ass turn red-

He quickly cut off his thoughts, more so surprised that he even went that far. He needed to figure out what to do with her, he couldn't let her go if she decided to go to police. It really wasn't an issue, police did nothing to them. But they couldn't risk someone from the Orlovs tracking her down and finding out where they were.

Keeping her locked away in a room forever would just make her miserable and try to escape, a thought that didn't set right with him. But he also couldn't risk her looking into things she shouldn't be, this was dangerous stuff only for the experienced men and women of his.

For now he would have to watch her, well as best he could, and only allow her to go into certain rooms for the time being.

He stood from his desk chair, walking out from his office to go fetch Isla and go over these rules she needed to follow.

Heading to the third floor, Maxim headed to the right wing hallway where his room was, and for some reason, where Nikolai put her in an old bedroom.

Yet when Maxim came across the room, it was open already with Isla not around. He groaned, not wanting to deal with this.

"Where did this girl go?" /Russian/ He huffed in frustration, now having to go and find her.

Isla reached the end of the hall she walked down, a staircase to the main floor descending down that reached the living room

The ceilings were high in the living room, a large window wall facing the backyard. All she could really see was snow, but she barely looked.

A fireplace up against one of the walls had a mantle above, the white engravings going all the way up to the ceiling. A large flatscreen TV sat above. A black grand piano sat not far from it all. Two side tables sat on either side of a black L shaped couch, lamps sitting on top with some coasters.