But those kisses weren't being shared in front of public, especially the one which knew about their long lasting rivalry.

Among the two, Jimin finally came back to his senses and pushed the younger off of him with all his might.

He stood up glaring down at the younger.

''Y-Yah! What the fuck do you think you were doing, you pervert!?" Jimin screamed.

''Look, it's not my fault! You were the one who pulled me while falling down!'' Taehyung shouted just as loud, getting up from the floor.

"You fucker! You tripped me while I was landing!" Jimin stepped closer.

''Well how would I have known that you were about land where I was standing!" Taehyung also stepped closer.

''Oh yeah!? Well we all know how you always try to trip me during this class!" Jimin stepped even closer.

''Or maybe you are the one who always dance where I stand. How about that, huh? Maybe you're attracted to my handsome face.'' Taehyung stepped even more closer, leaning down so they could be at eye level.

His face portrayed a sly smirk which Jimin desperately wanted to scratch off.

"You-'' Jimin got interrupted by Lisa, their dance instructor, who held onto their shoulders and pulled them apart.

''Guys! Calm down! What is going on in here?'' She asked the question to the other students while still holding onto the two glaring boys.

''They kissed.'' One of the students answered.

''Hey! That was an accident!'' Jimin retorted.

''Jimin.'' Lisa quieted him down.

''Tell me what really happened.'' She questioned again.

''Jimin and I were dancing and he accidentally fell down while landing. He tried to hold on to Taehyung for support but they both fell down and accidentelly kissed. And now they're fighting because of it." Jimin's dance partner explained.

"Oh. So that's why you guys were fighting, huh.'' The instructor released the boys with a chuckle.

''That was just an accident guys. Grow up. Move on.'' She patted their backs and went back to her desk.

The two glaring boys pulled their tongue out at each other before leaving to join their friends.

''Alright guys. Sit down, I have an important announcement.'' Lisa said as she grabbed a green file from the desk.

The students obliged, sitting down on the wooden floor, cross legged.

''So next month, we have the Seoul National Dance Fest coming up right?''

The students answered with an uninterested 'yeah'.

" So... I want one of you to take part in it-'' As soon as the instructor finished, the whole class erupted in howls.

''Hell no!''

''They're savages!''

''We can't even compare to them!''

''Miss, this is a bad idea!''

All of the students listed out various things as to why it is a bad idea.

''Guys Guys! Calm down! Listen to me!'' Lisa tried to quiet the class.

The voices died down as the students turned their attention back to the instructor.

''Look, guys, I know it's gonna be really hard to win, but I believe in you. You all are amazing dancers, yeah? Now, tell me who's participating.''

She held up a register and pen ready to write the names down as she looked at the students in anticipation.