SIXTEEN

Flashback

Poppy was exhausted. Ever since her dad became the head Specialists, he's been training them nonstop. They've been doing things they've never been taught before. The girl was annoyed. She was one, if not the best Specialist out of everyone, but suddenly some 1st year thinks she's better?

Like no. Sit down bitch and be humble.

Her moves are weak, she does cheap shots, and she favors her left side more. That bitch only thinks she's better than Poppy because they spared once, and she won. Yeah it was totally far since Poppy's left ankle was injured. Gosh. She hated people. 

The girl said a quick bye to her twin brother who looked just as worse as her and made her way into the building. However something stopped her.

Actually not something. Someone. Many someones. 

Poppy quickly hid herself in the many bushes. She saw her boyfriend, Dane, Beatrix, and her dad talking about something. 

"Does anyone else know?" Andreas asked. The 3 shook their head. "Good. It's better this way."

"Someone will find out." Riven said.

"Not unless you keep your mouth shut." Beatrix warned. "Or else your pretty girlfriend's dead." And that shut the boy up.

"Stop." Andreas warned the girl.  

"I saw a few fairies going to the cemetery."  Dane said.

"To do what?" Andreas asked.

The boy shrugged. "I don't know."

"Useless. All of you."

"Hey we're trying our best." Riven said.

"And it's not enough." Andreas yelled and grabbed the boy by the collar. "You know what will happen if you can't fulfill your duty. Don't you?" 

Poppy was confused. What duty? Why was this happening? Someone help her understand this situation please!!

"Leave her out of this." Riven chocked. 

Andreas smirked. "You're even weaker than I thought."  He released the boy. "Do your job. I'm not asking again." With that the man walked away in the direction of Poppy.

The girl panicked. She was too slow to hide herself so they wouldn't see her. But that's the thing. They didn't see her. No one did. She was in plain sight. How could they not? All they did was walk right pass her. 

Except for Riven. He quickly looked around like he knew someone was here. But quickly shook his head and left. 

Great. More things added to her long lists of confusing things that's been happening. 

But the real question was, what the hell did her boyfriend get himself in to with her dad? 

And why didn't any of them see her?