THIRTY-THREE

"Alright, we need to move quickly. The Solarians found Sebastion's hideout. A few hours from here." Silva announced. "Bavani doesn't trust the army to make a covert move. She does, however trust us."

"We're attacking?" Dane asked happily.

"Yeah. You were saying you wanted combat. Congratulations. You've got it." Silva said to the boy and walked away.

Freya groaned. "Seriously? I was fine with our little training."

"You scared or something?" Dane teased.

Freya rolled her eyes. "Of you? Not even the slightest." Poppy chuckled, looping her arm around her friend's arm and walking away. "He's such a dick."

"That's Dane for you."

"At least he's better than before. God he was such an ass when we first met him."

Poppy nodded. "Tell me about it. But even you can't deny he's grown to be a pretty good Specialist."

"Please do not tell him that. His ego will go through the roof."

Poppy shrugged. "Call it how I see it."

"Any luck contacting your mum?"

Poppy shook her head. "No. I don't know why. It's like I lost her."

"Hmm strange."

"Tell me about it."

"Maybe she's on vacation in Mykonos." Freya said.

Poppy rolled her eyes. "Ha ha."

"How's Sky taking Bloom you know?"

"He hasn't said anything about it to me so I'm assuming he either doesn't know or..."

"Oh he definitely knows now." Freya said, nodding her head in the direction of Sky angrily storming off.

"Great."

✄-----------------------------

buckle up my beautiful best friends, shits about to happen!!