FOUR

"It's a simple escort mission. Pick up the prisoner in Solaria, bring him to Long Shore, where he'll board a ship for Polaris. The Solarian troops will do the heavy lifting. We're just back-up." Andreas explained to the group of Specialists. He leans closer to Sky and Poppy. "Will this be a problem for you? Seeing the man who raised you in chains. Watching him get shipped off to exile?"

"I'll manage." Sky and Poppy said at the sane time. They were both surprised to hear the same answer being said. They didn't think too much about twin telepathy. Of course all twins have a closer relationship than others as they shared the same wound together, but to say the same answer? Uh that's a bit much.

Andreas was surprised too, but he didn't show it. "Unconvincing. Next time." The man said to Sky. 

"What?" Sky asked as Andreas nodded. "Are you serious?" The boy scoffed and walked away.

"So why do I get to go? And Sky doesn't?" Poppy asked.

Andreas shrugged. "I trust you won't let your emotions get in the way with your tasks at hand." Poppy nodded, slightly proud that she had gained the man's trust. Crushing him will be all too easy now. Eventually the Specialists were dismissed to prepare for the mission.

"Like I said, Daddy likes you more than Sky." Freya teased.

Poppy rolled her eyes. "Shut up." The girl walks away and in the direction of Sky. "You ok?"

Sky scoffed. "Who the fuck does he think he is?"

"Well he is a selfish prick. Gotta live up to that name right?" Poppy joked, trying to lift her twin's mood. 

Sky chuckled. "You gonna be ok?"

Poppy nodded. "I will. I have his trust now Sky. It's only a matter of time until we find out what his and Rosalind's plan is."

Sky nodded, pulling the girl into a hug. "I know. Promise me, you'll be safe."

"Always."

The girl had a plan. She texted Bloom about exactly what they were gonna do with Silva. Any minute now, her friends will intercept this plan and get Silva out of here.