FORTY

"Sky!" Poppy yelled, immediately running towards the boy when he got up. 

"Hey Poppy Pops."

The girl sniffed, pulling him into a tight hug. He was confused at first but eventually hugged her back. "I thought I lost you. I thought..."

"It's ok." Sky said, looking at the girl and wiping away her tears. "I'm here. I'm ok. We're ok."

"Please don't leave me ever."

Sky nodded. "Same goes with you. You're the only person I really got right now."

"You sure about that?" Poppy said, nodding her head towards Bloom. 

"I can say the same with you." Sky said, nodding his head towards Riven.

The twins chuckled, letting go of one another to let the other talk to their significant other. But Poppy wanted to talk to her best friend friend. Especially after what she did to her, there was no way in hell she'll be forgiving her.

"Freya!" Poppy pulled the girl into a hug. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or anything."

Freya shook her head. "It's ok. I know it wasn't you."

"I know. I would never hurt you like that." Poppy looked at the bruise forming. 

"I know you won't. And besides, it's a cool battle scar." 

Poppy chuckled. "I love you Freya. No one can replace you."

"They better not." Freya joked. "But I love you too Poopy Pops."

Poppy rolled her eyes at the ridiculous nickname her friend made up a long time ago. "Did you tell Terra yet?"

Freya looked over to Terra who was already looking at her. They both smiled at one another. "No."

"What's stopping you?"

"I..."

"Do it."

Freya smiled, hugged her friend one last time, and walked over to Terra. She was happy to see them both pull each other in a kiss.

Frerra was finally sailing and Poppy was the captain of the ship!

Now this just leaves just one person.