FOURTEEN

"I don't remember having any upcoming exams?" Freya chuckled, sitting down next to the girl in the library.

After her weird eye color shift, she went straight to the library. There's gotta be more books about Future Fairies. There weren't. So she looked up mind fairies. Apparently they are able to manipulate other people's emotions. Was that what happened with Flora? Did she do that? This was all too confusing for the girl. 

"Hi."

"Hi? That's all I get?" Freya complained, sitting down across from the girl. "You missed practice."

Poppy's eyes widened. "Shit. What time is it?"

"10:30. Have you been here all morning?"

"No?"

"Yeah very convincing Poppy." Freya rolled her eyes and looked over. "Future Fairies? Never heard of them."

"Me neither."

"So why are you reading about them?" Freya asked. 

Poppy shrugged. "For fun?"

Freya snorted. "You're reading it for fun?  At this point you're even more lame than Sky."

Poppy wanted to tell the girl. It's been months, and her secret was eating her up alive. And it didn't help that she was experiencing more powers that she didn't know of. From what she gathered, a Future Fairy will experience all the powers of Earth, Fire, Water, Mind, and Light. But when? That was never disclosed. Even fairy was different. Some don't even know they're one until later. 

Gosh why was this all so confusing? 

Things would have been a lot better if she was a Specialist. 

The girl was nervous. It was only a matter of time someone would find out. But she wasn't ready to tell anyone yet. And besides this was for the best. She was protecting the people she loves. So she shook her head and said, "yeah."

Freya chuckled. "Ok I guess both the twins are lame. But I love you more, I'll let it slide."

"Whatever." Poppy rolled her eyes, going back to reading her book. 

✄-----------------------------

freya&poppy > sky&riven